Ray Snook's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Well I just got a call from BofA who say the investor will not accept less than the…"

Ray Snook replied Jul 14, 2011 to Is B of A giving pre-approved Short Sale pricing???

25 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by Eric Mieles

"Don't be intimidated.Warn her that she is trying to incite you to commit a crime and…"

Ray Snook replied Jul 14, 2011 to Buyer wants my commission towards closing costs with HAFA SS

18 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Rosemary Brooks

"Yes it is interesting how short sales seem to get overvalued and regular sales seem…"

Ray Snook replied Jul 11, 2011 to Steady stream of inflated BPOs- REO agents using them as loss leaders for listings

35 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

"I do 7 months on my short sale listings and always end them on the last calendar day…"

Ray Snook replied Jul 8, 2011 to Listing Terms for Short Sales

7 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Barbara Wing

"I guess the listing addendum  is worded differently to the buyers addendum,our CAR  …"

Ray Snook replied Jul 7, 2011 to Buyers Lender Demanding FULL Short Sale Approval Letter

80 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"Personally I believe you have done your duty by providing the approval letter to the…"

Ray Snook replied Jul 4, 2011 to Buyers Lender Demanding FULL Short Sale Approval Letter

80 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"Well your wit wasn't wasted on me Paul..."

Ray Snook replied Jul 3, 2011 to Titanium Solutions

24 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Evelyn Santiago

"I am not sure what an agent achieves by faking an approval letter, it would soon bec…"

Ray Snook replied Jul 3, 2011 to Buyers Lender Demanding FULL Short Sale Approval Letter

80 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"I tried for two months to get my client on to the Co-operative short sale program wi…"

Ray Snook replied Jun 28, 2011 to Is B of A giving pre-approved Short Sale pricing???

25 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by Eric Mieles

"You should be very wary of continuing with this short sale at all. If this guy is no…"

Ray Snook replied Jun 26, 2011 to Suggestions for dealing with current owner who does not want to leave?

65 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Mary Wilcox

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************