Tracy Hatchell's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I have to tell you that what I am reading here is absurd!!!! No one from the bank sh…"

Tracy Hatchell replied Jul 15, 2011 to Should I consider moving on to another house, or dig deeper?

14 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by Richard

"Hi Casey, I have full short sale approval on both BOA and Springleaf as of 20 minute…"

Tracy Hatchell replied Jun 23, 2011 to ANY ONE EVER WORK WITH SPRING LEAF FINANCIAL?

5 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Norvant Admin

"Are you doing a regular or HAFA short sale with them? I got some grief from my negot…"

Tracy Hatchell replied Jun 22, 2011 to NationStar requiring Buyer to apply for pre-qual with NationStar.

57 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

"I have been dealing with them on a short sale since they were actually American Gene…"

Tracy Hatchell replied Jun 22, 2011 to ANY ONE EVER WORK WITH SPRING LEAF FINANCIAL?

5 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Norvant Admin

"Not only does the homeowner suffer but the market with values declining even more bu…"

Tracy Hatchell replied May 26, 2011 to When are we going to write a blanket letter to our congressman about BOA???!!!

2 May 26, 2011
Reply by Debi Braulik

"Hi Jeff, I know that company is not new but I have never had Citi put my short sales…"

Tracy Hatchell replied May 26, 2011 to Citi Mortgage Short Sale

3 May 26, 2011
Reply by Tracy Hatchell

"Having the same issues here as well. First Franklin sent a BPO agent to my listing w…"

Tracy Hatchell replied Apr 11, 2011 to Banks Starting To Assign Short Sales Directly to Brokerage Firms?

87 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"I called the office of the president again this afternoon and they are stating they…"

Tracy Hatchell replied Mar 29, 2011 to Bank of America Fannie Mae Short Sale NIGHTMARE!!

3 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************