David Dee's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"It will depend on the situation for each scenario. I was able to close one last year…"

David Dee replied Jul 4, 2011 to Will lenders consider a short sale when the seller isn't in default?

53 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Rhonda Duffy

"Congrats Harry! Door knocking as Harry proven works but it is alot of work. Do you g…"

David Dee replied Jun 13, 2011 to Approaching a prospective short sale client

12 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Harry Clay

"Conditional approval is like a verbal approval. It won't hold water so best to sit a…"

David Dee replied Jun 13, 2011 to Conditonal approval from Chase, Okay what you do with that as a buyer's agent.

4 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"Jeff, that's a good one indeed. These debt collectors can be ravenous and highly obn…"

David Dee replied Jun 13, 2011 to Debt collectors need to be treated with respect!

3 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Christina Conrad

"More likely than not the lender do not approve of these junk fees. I tried it before…"

David Dee replied Jun 8, 2011 to charging for Short Sale as a "BONUS"

12 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by David Dee

"As long as proof of insolvency can be illustrated then most likely the pros outweigh…"

David Dee replied Jun 8, 2011 to Tax ramifications of rental property short sale

4 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by David Dee

"Rajesh,   I agree with BB and Pat that the lender will most likely allow a shortsale…"

David Dee replied Jun 8, 2011 to Short Sale on a Rental Property in CA

26 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Chanakya

"Diane, the best thing is to qualify them first. On a few occasions where I had submi…"

David Dee replied Mar 10, 2010 to How to determine whether to take a short sale listing or not?

7 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by David Dee

"Yvonne, keep following up. Persistent does pay off although it can be frustrating at…"

David Dee replied Feb 8, 2010 to Chase

2 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by David Dee

"Frankly BB, it's a so so site. Yeah right! It's TWO BIG THUMBS UP!! :D"

David Dee replied Feb 6, 2010 to So who's loving this site?

19 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Bryant Tutas

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************