Amanda's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Wayne."

Amanda replied Mar 21, 2013 to Digital Risk/Radian PMI--after short sale/Advise PLEASE!

7 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

"hi Wayne,   Did that client ever have to face any kinds of liabilities dealing with…"

Amanda replied Mar 21, 2013 to Digital Risk/Radian PMI--after short sale/Advise PLEASE!

7 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

"hi Wayne,   Thank you for the feedback.  The caller did ask about my SS.  He kept as…"

7 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

"hi, I am not an agent.  I believe the reason you are paying that amount to the PMI c…"

Amanda replied Mar 20, 2013 to Mortgage Insurance Contribution

35 Apr 13, 2022
Reply by HarryJohnson

"hello Sam, Lisa, Ken and Wendy (and everyone), OMG, what difference 24 hours can mak…"

Amanda replied May 17, 2012 to Wells Fargo New Approval Letter does not provide a waiver of deficiency!!! Has anyone had this issue recently??!!!

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

"hi Lisa,   Thank you.  I will call you if we don't make any progress and I need some…"

Amanda replied May 16, 2012 to Wells Fargo New Approval Letter does not provide a waiver of deficiency!!! Has anyone had this issue recently??!!!

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

"hi Sam,   Thank you for posting.  It's fantastic news.  I know about nervousness.  I…"

Amanda replied May 16, 2012 to Wells Fargo New Approval Letter does not provide a waiver of deficiency!!! Has anyone had this issue recently??!!!

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

"hi Lisa,   OMG, This is incredible.  I finally understand your postings and Ken's po…"

Amanda replied May 15, 2012 to Wells Fargo New Approval Letter does not provide a waiver of deficiency!!! Has anyone had this issue recently??!!!

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

"hi Ken, I have not been able to respond to your posting until now.  I will send you…"

Amanda replied May 15, 2012 to Wells Fargo New Approval Letter does not provide a waiver of deficiency!!! Has anyone had this issue recently??!!!

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

"Hey Lisa,   Your information seems to contradict what Kris is saying unless I am not…"

Amanda replied May 14, 2012 to Wells Fargo New Approval Letter does not provide a waiver of deficiency!!! Has anyone had this issue recently??!!!

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************