Paola Martinsen's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"I think most people that have had good experiences with them are people that have de…"

Paola Martinsen replied Jun 15, 2010 to Anyone deal with Specialized Loan Servicing?

25 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Mark Yeates

"Thats great Karen! Is there any way you can upload the approval letter? "

Paola Martinsen replied Mar 17, 2010 to Bank Of America short sale expert needed -I have an approved short sale but issus with the type of release

11 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Al Goldin

"Yea, I actually talked to BAC and they were now saying they would take 40% of the ba…"

Paola Martinsen replied Mar 16, 2010 to Bank Of America short sale expert needed -I have an approved short sale but issus with the type of release

11 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Al Goldin

"Banks try to get money from buyer, seller and the agents. You o=could go back to the…"

Paola Martinsen replied Mar 15, 2010 to Real Time Resolution

27 Jan 20, 2023
Reply by Short Sale Superstars LLC

""

Paola Martinsen replied Mar 13, 2010 to Does bank approve before or after P&S is signed?? (in MA)

4 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by Paola Martinsen

"It depends on the bank and the investor on the loan. Most banks want a P&S and s…"

Paola Martinsen replied Mar 13, 2010 to Does bank approve before or after P&S is signed?? (in MA)

4 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by Paola Martinsen

"I have never heard of anyone being successful at having them change their verbiage.…"

Paola Martinsen replied Mar 13, 2010 to Bank Of America short sale expert needed -I have an approved short sale but issus with the type of release

11 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Al Goldin

"Yes! They are horrible at getting a hold of but if you get creative and catch the ne…"

Paola Martinsen replied Mar 13, 2010 to Real Time Resolution

27 Jan 20, 2023
Reply by Short Sale Superstars LLC

"I'm working on a file that just got assigned to Derek Spinner, i figure his email is…"

Paola Martinsen replied Feb 9, 2010 to SunTrust SS Update....

13 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Felicia Walker

"What bank is it with?"

Paola Martinsen replied Jan 25, 2010 to BUYER SEEKING ADVICE TO EXPEDITE SHORT SELL PROCESS WITH FANNIE MAE

4 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Maria Evans

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************