Paola Martinsen's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"You have to be at least 30 days late on the closing date. Some servicers will requir…"

Paola Martinsen replied Apr 9, 2014 to Short sale due to relocation

5 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Brian Avery

"Hi There! I just emailed Arik Moreno and the emails bounced back. What email address…"

Paola Martinsen replied Oct 7, 2013 to CHASE FHA deficiency issue

9 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

"Hi Kevin, thanks for the clarification. So is it a flat 6k regardless of the UPB? I…"

Paola Martinsen replied Apr 15, 2013 to What is the max amount that Fannie Mae will pay to subordinate lien holders?

29 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Kacey Queen

"Has anyone tried out their new process of asking Fannie Mae for a suggested list pri…"

Paola Martinsen replied Feb 20, 2013 to Fannie Mae has become unreasonable on their asking price

63 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by ALLAN ARTHUR

"DAvid-- was Mike helpful when you escalated? I have reached out to him via email and…"

Paola Martinsen replied Dec 14, 2012 to Chase Recovery Department

9 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Mike Stuart

"Perfect, thank you! Im looking for the email address for Elaine Christiano, do you h…"

Paola Martinsen replied Dec 12, 2012 to Chase Recovery Department

9 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Mike Stuart

"Hi David--were you able to get a name? If so would you be able to pass it on? Im nee…"

Paola Martinsen replied Dec 7, 2012 to Chase Recovery Department

9 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Mike Stuart

"Does anyone have a copy of the application. I would like to add that to the MLS list…"

Paola Martinsen replied Feb 27, 2012 to NationStar requiring Buyer to apply for pre-qual with NationStar.

57 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

"Hi Teresa--when you wrote a complaint letter what angle did you take? In other words…"

Paola Martinsen replied Jan 16, 2012 to Office of the Treasury Dept, Occ.gov

5 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Mike Rosania

"Right, but they are no longer the foreclosing attorney for BAC in Utah. They still m…"

Paola Martinsen replied Jan 3, 2012 to Great News fo Utah Homeowners! Recontrust is no longer the trustee for Bank of America's Foreclosures

2 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Paola Martinsen

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************