Samuel Hilbert's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I've had to deal with this twice in the past couple months as most short sale agents…"

Samuel Hilbert replied Jan 28, 2013 to Bank of America - approved short sale but now they are changing servicers (loan sold)

39 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Sheyenne Schultz

"Hi Ashley - I do short sale in WA state so may be able to help a bit on information…"

Samuel Hilbert replied Jul 30, 2012 to Deficiency Judgment- HELP! WA Sate

7 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Samuel Hilbert

"This one is actually a little interesting. I couldn't get it worked out so was going…"

Samuel Hilbert replied Jun 1, 2012 to Buyer Willing to Offer the Second Cash

38 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Samuel Hilbert

"Good to hear and congratulations! Hopefully it remains that simple!"

Samuel Hilbert replied May 17, 2012 to Wells Fargo New Approval Letter does not provide a waiver of deficiency!!! Has anyone had this issue recently??!!!

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

"Hi Amanda - By that statement I meant that I knew that I could fight it if need be b…"

Samuel Hilbert replied May 17, 2012 to Wells Fargo New Approval Letter does not provide a waiver of deficiency!!! Has anyone had this issue recently??!!!

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

"I had been following this thread a little nervous as I had been waiting on an approv…"

Samuel Hilbert replied May 16, 2012 to Wells Fargo New Approval Letter does not provide a waiver of deficiency!!! Has anyone had this issue recently??!!!

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

"You're dead on here in this response...still interested if anyone has actually pushe…"

Samuel Hilbert replied Dec 18, 2011 to Buyer Willing to Offer the Second Cash

38 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Samuel Hilbert

"I've already done that...many times. Trust me...you should stop telling people what…"

38 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Samuel Hilbert

"On another side note...it's interesting on this one that the actual bank (who is jus…"

38 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Samuel Hilbert

"You should understand that every short sale is different before you attack my method…"

38 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Samuel Hilbert

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************