Aida Gonzalez's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"does the borrower has a 2nd lien? HAFA program waives any deficiency judgment, lende…"

Aida Gonzalez replied Jun 2, 2013 to Fannie, Hafa, & Promissory Notes?

19 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by joe beauchamp

"I never have seen over 3% of seller contributions to the buyer in my area."

Aida Gonzalez replied Sep 30, 2012 to Need Advice on Short Sale Situation QUICKLY - Last Minute Notification of Denied Seller Assist - Municipal Employees Credit Union NY

19 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Kristy Hamilton

"I'm doing a short sale now, that the customer filed a BK and got the discharge one y…"

Aida Gonzalez replied May 8, 2011 to Using Bankruptcy to avoid foreclosure

65 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Ryan Simpson

"Exactly, the BK is a way to stop foreclosure only for the time until the borrower ge…"

Aida Gonzalez replied May 8, 2011 to Using Bankruptcy to avoid foreclosure

65 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Ryan Simpson

"In Florida here with a very specific letter...Also, mortgage brokers/loan originator…"

Aida Gonzalez replied Apr 17, 2011 to States that Require a Real Estate License to negotiate short sales

53 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"Ok, after all discusions, i decided to find more information regarding this FBI rese…"

Aida Gonzalez replied Mar 14, 2011 to FBI Focusing on Real Estate Brokers- Submit ALL offers

106 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Tim Wesely

"Bill, the lender will not accept any unsigned document by seller. And the seller can…"

Aida Gonzalez replied Mar 13, 2011 to FBI Focusing on Real Estate Brokers- Submit ALL offers

106 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Tim Wesely

"Thanks Donna for your posting.  I had informed to Lenders that i have two or three o…"

Aida Gonzalez replied Mar 13, 2011 to FBI Focusing on Real Estate Brokers- Submit ALL offers

106 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Tim Wesely

"Julia, this disclosures, will informed a little more to sellers that we, the realtos…"

Aida Gonzalez replied Mar 6, 2011 to MARS. New Disclosures for Florida Realtors doing Short Sales

3 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Aida Gonzalez

"Is an investment property? does the loan has an MI? mortgage insurance? if the answe…"

Aida Gonzalez replied Jun 19, 2010 to Chase Deficienty Judgement

9 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Kim Carlson

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************