Joy Baker's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I've had two experiences with Seterus (fka LBPS).  The first was when they were stil…"

Joy Baker replied Jun 13, 2012 to HAFA Short Sale w/ Seterus

3 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by John " JAY" D Weatherby, Jr.

"In the State of New Hampshire, the Title Company is hired by the buyer and their len…"

Joy Baker replied May 13, 2012 to Sharing short sale approval letters with buyer's agent....pros and cons? Does buyer's agent need to see letters?

27 May 13, 2012
Reply by Eric Rogers

"Help me out here.  In a short sale what the Servicer, Investor and Insurer are agree…"

Joy Baker replied Apr 1, 2012 to FHA Short Sale with BofA denied due to the severity of the Chinese Drywall in the home.

15 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Nelly Flaque

"What you have heard about is a Freddie Mac guideline.  Freddie will drop kick your c…"

Joy Baker replied Mar 4, 2012 to HAFA Procedures

5 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Joy Baker

"Brian~ A party can be in title (on the deed) which means they will show up on the mo…"

Joy Baker replied Mar 4, 2012 to HAFA eligibility question

6 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Joy Baker

"Frightening but plausible theory, Joseph.  Thanks for responding!"

Joy Baker replied Feb 5, 2012 to Help - Freddie Mac HAFA demands from seller

11 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Wendy Smith

"Joseph~ I had not heard that.  Please enlighten me.  Do you know what their rational…"

Joy Baker replied Feb 5, 2012 to Help - Freddie Mac HAFA demands from seller

11 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Wendy Smith

"Marcy - Wells was the Servicer but who was the investor?  As we discussed, if you ac…"

Joy Baker replied Jan 30, 2012 to Chase Loan, Freddie Mac investor, HAFA program

11 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Martin Dragnev

"You are correct, Martin.  If the seller accepts an offer on their property prior to…"

Joy Baker replied Jan 29, 2012 to Chase Loan, Freddie Mac investor, HAFA program

11 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Martin Dragnev

"I ran in to this issue with BAC about 6 months ago and all we did was add the name o…"

Joy Baker replied Jan 8, 2012 to Freddie Mac/Chase - Guidelines

27 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by Smitty

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************