Vanessa Calhoun's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Walter, I'm sorry, but your intentions were pretty clear in your statement. Furtherm…"

Vanessa Calhoun replied Apr 6, 2011 to Lost buyer after verbal approval from bank

27 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Raymond Kennedy

"Furthermore...here's the link to fraud   1) Buyer misrepresents himself on the offer…"

Vanessa Calhoun replied Apr 6, 2011 to Lost buyer after verbal approval from bank

27 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Raymond Kennedy

"Yes, Walter, I am a licensed Realtor in Georgia and you're absolutely correct in tha…"

27 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Raymond Kennedy

"Excellent! It normally takes about 48 hours. If I were you, I'd go ahead and send in…"

Vanessa Calhoun replied Apr 6, 2011 to FHA Short Sale & Closing Costs...

17 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Elizabeth Monje

"Not true....the homeowner has the right to know who owns their note and they can sub…"

Vanessa Calhoun replied Apr 6, 2011 to Wells Fargo is being unresonable!!

21 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Justin McClelland

"Walter: Are you a licensed agent or Realtor? Just asking since you're telling this d…"

27 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Raymond Kennedy

"They only have the rights as dictated by the terms of the Purchase & Sale agreem…"

Vanessa Calhoun replied Apr 6, 2011 to Seller backs out of short sale, does buyer have any rights?

5 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Vanessa Calhoun

"Finding a buyer who doesn't need closing costs assistance in my market is like findi…"

17 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Elizabeth Monje

"If you have a buyer whose utilizing ANY type of financing whose requesting 3% in clo…"

17 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Elizabeth Monje

"I think a lot of people are missing the point that the two HUDs are PRELIMINARY and…"

Vanessa Calhoun replied Apr 3, 2011 to Two Separate Huds

52 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Joseph Alfe

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************