Vanessa Calhoun's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Although I can understand your frustration, I would strongly recommend that you spea…"

Vanessa Calhoun replied May 2, 2011 to Short Sale Nightmare! HELP!

31 May 4, 2011
Reply by Shannon M Thomas

"Two of the attornies that I've spoken with about the clause seem to think that it is…"

Vanessa Calhoun replied Apr 29, 2011 to NEED HELP WITH THE FANNIE MAE/REO ADDENDUM

16 May 3, 2011
Reply by John Juarez

"Someone should argue that agreeing to the clause constitutes price fixing, especiall…"

Vanessa Calhoun replied Apr 29, 2011 to NEED HELP WITH THE FANNIE MAE/REO ADDENDUM

16 May 3, 2011
Reply by John Juarez

"The 90 day flip rule was for properties being eligible for FHA financing. They did a…"

Vanessa Calhoun replied Apr 27, 2011 to NEED HELP WITH THE FANNIE MAE/REO ADDENDUM

16 May 3, 2011
Reply by John Juarez

"The short sale is really between the seller and the lender. At no point is the MI co…"

Vanessa Calhoun replied Apr 27, 2011 to I am the buyer and the PMI wants a copy of my appraisal??

4 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Vanessa Calhoun

"I agree with Steve....BofA services for over 1200 investors. Not sure how he's able…"

Vanessa Calhoun replied Apr 27, 2011 to Attorneys doing Short Sales???

5 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Michael Schneider

"Good luck, Smitty.....It is my policy to allow Ocwen to be the next agent's problem!…"

Vanessa Calhoun replied Apr 7, 2011 to DANG OCWEN AGAIN!! HELP!

3 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Smitty

"I'm confused....you keep referring to the "selling agent", but I'm kinda hearing tha…"

Vanessa Calhoun replied Apr 7, 2011 to Here we go again....questions about bank counter/selling agt

3 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Vanessa Calhoun

"You can request a variance for up to 3% in closing costs with either a conventional…"

Vanessa Calhoun replied Apr 6, 2011 to FHA Short Sale & Closing Costs...

17 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Elizabeth Monje

"My mistake, I meant a QWR...Qualified Written Request. First try having the seller c…"

Vanessa Calhoun replied Apr 6, 2011 to Wells Fargo is being unresonable!!

21 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Justin McClelland

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************