James Miner's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"The info you are looking for is in the PFS documentation that is sent to the seller…"

James Miner replied Jun 3, 2013 to Seller has FHA loan

4 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by RoJane Maybee

"I believe BofA decided that for the short period of several months in which the stre…"

James Miner replied Jul 22, 2012 to Bank of America FHA Files... Still a mess

26 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Ellen Dittman

"Do not where you are located, however I have completed several of these transactions…"

James Miner replied Jun 17, 2012 to Question on how to remove a seller's judment from a short sale house in contract

48 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Laura Marshall

"Brain, I specialize in FHA short sales.  If the buyer is asking for a closing contri…"

James Miner replied Jun 6, 2012 to FHA Preforeclosure Sales Program - What are the maxiumum allowable buyer closing cost...

27 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"Sounds like they will be suing the seller after foreclosure."

James Miner replied Apr 1, 2012 to Has anyone dealt with DCU as a second on a short sale????

11 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by R Trip

"Sounds like you are confusing the investor with the servicing company.  The investor…"

James Miner replied Apr 1, 2012 to Bank Requesting a NON-REFUNDABLE Deposit to close..

11 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by James Miner

"Who is the investor, Wells is just the servicing company?"

James Miner replied Apr 1, 2012 to Value Dispute with Wells and listing was vandalized!

4 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Sandra Delight Miller

"Not knowing what state you are in, absolutely would not do the home inspection until…"

James Miner replied Apr 1, 2012 to Home inspection contingencies etc...

19 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Denise Hippert

"I do a lot of PFS files, and FHA is adamant about not paying above 6% and does not w…"

James Miner replied Apr 1, 2012 to Minimum commission on HUD PFS ??

24 May 6, 2012
Reply by Joe Montenigro

"If the seller has a FHA loan and the buyer is getting a FHA loan, FHA will only pay…"

James Miner replied Feb 27, 2012 to FHA Preforeclosure Sales Program - What are the maxiumum allowable buyer closing cost...

27 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************