Carla Giampaglia's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok, so I was given a referral by my agent today for an attorney who the agent swears…"

Carla Giampaglia replied May 7, 2012 to HELP!! Buyer looking for answers about a short sale...

12 May 7, 2012
Reply by Satar Naghshineh

"Thanks for the info Keri. The property is in Sarasota County. All in all, I think I…"

Carla Giampaglia replied May 7, 2012 to HELP!! Buyer looking for answers about a short sale...

12 May 7, 2012

"Satar, First, let me just say thanks again. I may want to call or email you about th…"

Carla Giampaglia replied May 6, 2012 to HELP!! Buyer looking for answers about a short sale...

12 May 7, 2012

"Satar, Thank you. 1) You've confirmed my suspicions, but also reaffirmed my thought…"

Carla Giampaglia replied May 6, 2012 to HELP!! Buyer looking for answers about a short sale...

12 May 7, 2012

"Thanks. I'll let him know. Part of the problem is the seller can't locate either the…"

12 May 7, 2012

"I should also add that they seller sent a letter to the LA on Friday giving him a de…"

12 May 7, 2012

"I have been reading the remarks and also doing some research into things of this nat…"

Carla Giampaglia replied May 6, 2012 to BofA not wanting to pay FL incentive as promised

24 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Toni Campbell

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************