Satar Naghshineh's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (143) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not an attorney, but I assume it is fine if the borrower is asking the lender to…"

Satar Naghshineh replied May 22, 2012 to Can a lender request income and asset documentation after a home has been included in a BK??

3 May 23, 2012
Reply by Drew Ludlow

"I advocate any legal solution to negotiate the best outcome for my clients in a debt…"

Satar Naghshineh replied May 22, 2012 to short sale when owner owns some very cheap free and clear properties in addition

6 May 23, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"I didn't realize you were the listing agent. I thought you were the owner. Any trans…"

Satar Naghshineh replied May 22, 2012 to moving money

12 May 23, 2012
Reply by Jeff Payne

"You are correct, ideally it should be excluded in the listing and in the purchase co…"

12 May 23, 2012
Reply by Jeff Payne

"There key point here is that these are after market fixtures. For example, if you in…"

12 May 23, 2012
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Put yourself in the owner's shoes. why should you jump through hoops and provide inf…"

Satar Naghshineh replied May 22, 2012 to Seller is refusing to give any more financial information to Bank of America

13 May 23, 2012
Reply by Namneet Dhaliwal

"That's a bold statement Joseph. I hope it is not true as they were bailed out before…"

Satar Naghshineh replied May 20, 2012 to So much for new Bank of America value dispute process....NOT IF ITS FREDDIE!

5 May 24, 2012
Reply by Marty Macisso

"Not true. I am in Irvine, where their short sale department is located. My short sal…"

Satar Naghshineh replied May 20, 2012 to US BANK Requires Home to be on market 6 months????

4 May 21, 2012
Reply by Jeff Payne

"No program. You will need to create one. At this point you do not agree with the ter…"

Satar Naghshineh replied May 20, 2012 to moving money

12 May 23, 2012
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Another option is to put the 3 20k properties into a trust so it doesn't show on a t…"

Satar Naghshineh replied May 20, 2012 to short sale when owner owns some very cheap free and clear properties in addition

6 May 23, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************