Franches Schnell's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"When is the best time to call you? "

Franches Schnell replied Nov 20, 2013 to Lender said is an FHA short sale after the contract was executed whats next for me?

4 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Franches Schnell

"Thanks Bryant"

Franches Schnell replied Nov 19, 2013 to Lender said is an FHA short sale after the contract was executed whats next for me?

4 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Franches Schnell

"where do you go to view this webinar?, there is no link or instructions... Thanks"

Franches Schnell replied Nov 6, 2013 to Member Webinar: Direct Mail - Still Alive, Still Kicking, Still Generating Leads, Still Making Sales

3 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"We submitted the short sale package twice and this is what we got in response,from W…"

Franches Schnell replied Oct 19, 2013 to WELLS FARGO NEVER GOT BACK TO US REGARDING A SUBMITTED CONTRACT AND THEY EVEN DELETED ALL THE EQUATOR FILES DUE THAT WAS IN LITIGATION

13 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

"Wayne, I dont have anything to proof track of the communications with the lender bec…"

Franches Schnell replied Oct 19, 2013 to WELLS FARGO NEVER GOT BACK TO US REGARDING A SUBMITTED CONTRACT AND THEY EVEN DELETED ALL THE EQUATOR FILES DUE THAT WAS IN LITIGATION

13 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

"Yes I am from Florida, we are a recourse state "

13 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

" It's not owned by Fannie neither Freddie. What would be another option for me to se…"

Franches Schnell replied Oct 18, 2013 to WELLS FARGO NEVER GOT BACK TO US REGARDING A SUBMITTED CONTRACT AND THEY EVEN DELETED ALL THE EQUATOR FILES DUE THAT WAS IN LITIGATION

13 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

"OK sorry for the caps. It's not owned by Fannie neither Freddie. What would be anoth…"

Franches Schnell replied Oct 18, 2013 to WELLS FARGO NEVER GOT BACK TO US REGARDING A SUBMITTED CONTRACT AND THEY EVEN DELETED ALL THE EQUATOR FILES DUE THAT WAS IN LITIGATION

13 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************