Shannon M Thomas's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I am having a hard time seeing why paying off a lein before close would be fraud.  I…"

Shannon M Thomas replied May 4, 2011 to Short Sale Nightmare! HELP!

31 May 4, 2011
Reply by Shannon M Thomas

"wow, I never heard of it.  If its for real?  Sorry but sounds so outrageous."

Shannon M Thomas replied May 4, 2011 to Chase Bank is giving seller 30K to short sell! Has anyone heard of this?

38 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Enrique, sometimes time is all it takes.  Congrats on maybe getting to close still."

Shannon M Thomas replied Mar 20, 2011 to Short sale approved, escrow opened, 10 days prior to close and seller called bank to cancel short sale. He will re-instate.

18 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Bill Travis

"Sellers do the darndest things.  I have one that we were set to close just a few day…"

Shannon M Thomas replied Mar 19, 2011 to Short sale approved, escrow opened, 10 days prior to close and seller called bank to cancel short sale. He will re-instate.

18 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Bill Travis

"no 1099 though doesn't make since though as it has to be given for IRS purposes.  Th…"

Shannon M Thomas replied Feb 26, 2011 to Help -why should buyer sign this counter??

6 Feb 26, 2011

"What the Selling agent is trying to do is put it on the bank if they accept the offe…"

Shannon M Thomas replied Feb 26, 2011 to Help -why should buyer sign this counter??

6 Feb 26, 2011

"No what and who are they?  Just wondering if you found out anything?"

Shannon M Thomas replied Feb 26, 2011 to Titanium Solutions REO Assets

2 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Terri White

"I wouldn't claim it.  The fact is you know its not yours.  Just claim what you know…"

Shannon M Thomas replied Feb 26, 2011 to Form 1098 & Claiming interest we didn't pay (Short Sale)

5 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Jay Sullivan

"Great advice. Thank you will pass this along. Better safe then sorry."

Shannon M Thomas replied Jul 14, 2010 to On Ounce of Prevention....May Save Your Sellers Some $$$$

26 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Deanna Dopslaf

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************