Katerina Gasset's Discussions (149)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"NationStar does not have to abide by the bank laws. They are not a "bank". The offic…"

Katerina Gasset replied May 7, 2013 to Nationstar forced us to use Auction.scum and now accepting a lower offer than ours by $25K

32 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"I loved the way we did short sales back in 2007 to 2010 before HAFA, before all this…"

Katerina Gasset replied Feb 27, 2013 to Done with short sales

22 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Douglas Michie Johnson

"Your broker and the agent need to get this file to the executive branch of BofA. I d…"

Katerina Gasset replied Jul 10, 2011 to Made it all the way to investor approval to be denied, My realtor and seller are related

109 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

"The liability would be too high. It also is a huge disadvantage for smaller brokerag…"

Katerina Gasset replied Apr 10, 2011 to Banks Starting To Assign Short Sales Directly to Brokerage Firms?

87 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"We have plenty of sellers who after a short sale their credit scores actually went u…"

Katerina Gasset replied Jun 3, 2010 to Short Sales and your Credit

16 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Paula Evans

"Florida is an asset protection state. There are many asset protections available to…"

Katerina Gasset replied Jan 6, 2010 to On Ounce of Prevention....May Save Your Sellers Some $$$$

26 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Deanna Dopslaf

"IT depends on who owns the note - that will determine along with the loan number who…"

Katerina Gasset replied Oct 6, 2009 to Chase

7 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by onn

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************