Evelyn Santiago's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"James: Well put! What a waste of manpower having people answer phones to spend most…"

Evelyn Santiago replied Apr 22, 2012 to Ok, I just have to say it BofA, BOA / BANA

6 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Evelyn Santiago

"It's your responsibility to find out as much as possible about the capabilities of t…"

Evelyn Santiago replied Apr 22, 2012 to Why not have the buyer do inspections prior to submitting to the lender?

42 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"The new changes are a joke so far...now the short sale customer service help group i…"

Evelyn Santiago replied Apr 22, 2012 to Ok, I just have to say it BofA, BOA / BANA

6 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Evelyn Santiago

"I as a listing agent insist that all inspections be done up front or waived.  Why wo…"

Evelyn Santiago replied Apr 22, 2012 to Why not have the buyer do inspections prior to submitting to the lender?

42 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"I am currently doing a Co-op after submitting an offer. It's being handled by a 3rd…"

Evelyn Santiago replied Mar 25, 2012 to Should My Seller Accept BofA's Cooperative Short Sale Offer?

15 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Keri Sweetland

"Nancy -   Well stated - eyes wide open - MLS stated split is what you get - don't li…"

Evelyn Santiago replied Mar 4, 2012 to Uneven Commission Splits

60 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by KerryAnn Douglas

"Eric:  My first paragraph addresses the fact that if all agents had the same level o…"

60 Mar 7, 2012

"If we all had the same level of expertise and gave our short sale buyers the educati…"

60 Mar 7, 2012

"As some of the more astute agents have already mentioned, yes you can still do a "sh…"

Evelyn Santiago replied Feb 19, 2012 to Short Sale - No Real Hardship?

25 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Tracy Hatchell

"Where do I start?  I did my own loan modification and it took over a year and althou…"

Evelyn Santiago replied Oct 2, 2011 to Are Attorneys Ruining Homeowners???

94 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************