Evelyn Santiago's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Bank of America is obviously monitoring the internet.  The FHA short sale process is…"

Evelyn Santiago replied Mar 18, 2013 to Bank of America is sending me in circles!

7 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Evelyn Santiago

"Hope yougot the twitter team involved and HUDs national servicing team. Iif the ATP…"

Evelyn Santiago replied Feb 24, 2013 to Denial Letter 9 days before closing

38 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by cat gellatly

"In a FHA Short Sale the commission is normally 6%  or prevailing rate - no where in…"

Evelyn Santiago replied Feb 17, 2013 to ONLY 3% total commission on a short sale when there is dual agency ?

8 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

"PennyMac seems to make up their own rules when it comes to doing short sales.  The f…"

Evelyn Santiago replied Feb 3, 2013 to MUST READ: Pennymac Short Sale Supervisor Says He Knows & Doesn't Like the Buyer ??

4 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Thom Colby CA Brkr 888-391-5245

"Twitter works - do a direct message instead of just a normal tweet to the BOA twitte…"

Evelyn Santiago replied Jul 22, 2012 to Bank of America FHA Files... Still a mess

26 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Ellen Dittman

"Well, looks like this is not an isolated case and we are all suffering with roadbloc…"

Evelyn Santiago replied May 31, 2012 to HELP! Hitting so many roadblocks opening B of A FHA Short Sales.

6 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Trong Dang

"I am in the same boat!  Have 3 submitted for almost a month.  They have told me that…"

Evelyn Santiago replied May 24, 2012 to HELP! Hitting so many roadblocks opening B of A FHA Short Sales.

6 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Trong Dang

"Brenda: Thanks for the inside info. Yes, it deoes appear they have an inside track w…"

Evelyn Santiago replied May 13, 2012 to Why Did Titanium Solutions Stop Doing Short Sale Processing?? Any one Have Inside Scoop?

5 May 13, 2012
Reply by Evelyn Santiago

"Was the attorney doing the negotiations? I have come across this and they are firm.…"

Evelyn Santiago replied May 6, 2012 to BofA Co-op -- Allowable Fees to Attorney

8 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"With so many properties on the market you can avoid the short sale properties and no…"

Evelyn Santiago replied Apr 22, 2012 to Why not have the buyer do inspections prior to submitting to the lender?

42 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************