Minna Reid's Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"You can request a variance from HUD on an FHA. I have had much success with variance…"

Minna Reid replied Mar 20, 2023 to USDA as Investor / PennyMac as Servicer

6 Mar 24, 2023
Reply by Phoenix Nest Homes

"Still don't know the most important piece of info here- what is the selling price? I…"

Minna Reid replied Jan 16, 2023 to Newrez (PHH) & Real Time Resolutions - short payoff allowed even if 1st isn't short? Current allowed contributions to Jr liens

4 Jan 16, 2023
Reply by Minna Reid

"CT is a super regulated, highly taxed, liberal cesspool TBH, hence why I moved to FL…"

Minna Reid replied Jan 10, 2023 to States prohibiting 3rd party negotiators

4 Jan 11, 2023

"I work CT and FL. In CT if you want to charge to negotiate a short sale the max limi…"

Minna Reid replied Jan 9, 2023 to States prohibiting 3rd party negotiators

4 Jan 11, 2023

"Do  a value dispute. Provide your own comps, repair estimates, showing and feedback…"

Minna Reid replied Nov 15, 2022 to Short sale value dispute

2 Nov 15, 2022
Reply by Minna Reid

"I work two markets. CT - sharp uptick in calls in past few weeks. Jacksonville FL -…"

Minna Reid replied Sep 1, 2021 to Are you seeing an uptick in short sales or foreclosures in your area?

6 Feb 3, 2023
Reply by Lisa Nishioka

"Every short sale I've done with Quicken has been an FHA loan, so I assume they carry…"

Minna Reid replied Sep 9, 2020 to Quicken Loans short sale - Any Advice?

3 Sep 9, 2020
Reply by Minna Reid

"Really depends on who the investor is. Some of them will do it while current, howeve…"

Minna Reid replied Sep 9, 2020 to New one....Short sale while seller remains current on loan?

2 Sep 9, 2020
Reply by Minna Reid

"Interesting. Planet Home just bought this loan. They also refuse to order an interio…"

Minna Reid replied Mar 19, 2019 to HAS THIS HAPPENED TO YOU?

4 Mar 19, 2019
Reply by Minna Reid

"I wasn't implying it was wrong, just very unusual. And yes it was "convince your sel…"

Minna Reid replied Mar 19, 2019 to HAS THIS HAPPENED TO YOU?

4 Mar 19, 2019
Reply by Minna Reid

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************