Becky Martin's Discussions (175)

Discussions Replied To (128) Replies Latest Activity

"Nice set up Stephen Trad:)"

Becky Martin replied Feb 7, 2012 to Looking for a good basic short sale program for organizing files w/o the hype & program salesmanship.

14 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Becky Martin

"I use Short Sale Commander to track my files and keep things organized, the system h…"

Becky Martin replied Feb 1, 2012 to Looking for a good basic short sale program for organizing files w/o the hype & program salesmanship.

14 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Becky Martin

"Wow, another lender/servicer for my banned list lol, it keeps growing.  Pretty sad w…"

Becky Martin replied Jan 28, 2012 to I Need HELP with a BPO from ING

10 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Scott Douville

"I agree with Bryant - the buyer could have torn the house down by now...also from wh…"

Becky Martin replied Jan 28, 2012 to I knew when I took the listing that I was going to be sorry.

19 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Ban KKiller

"I have had some luck with the email and calling Freddie Mac."

Becky Martin replied Dec 28, 2011 to HAFA short sale delayed by US Bank/Freddie Mac indefinitely - help?

2 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Becky Martin

"you must be assigned to one of their outside vendor negotiators,  I suspect they are…"

Becky Martin replied Dec 28, 2011 to Chase 2nd mortgage approval amount issues

6 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Anna Chroscicki

"Who is the investor on the loan, is there MI?  Like Smitty says, most appraisals exp…"

Becky Martin replied Dec 6, 2011 to Disputing Bad BPO

2 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Becky Martin

"Who is the investor on the loan?  If they have completed the appraisal and the owner…"

Becky Martin replied Dec 6, 2011 to Should I tell my clients to continue waiting for HAFA approval?

4 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Eric Mieles

"Amen Brent - I just discovered a ruse they have been pulling on us - on an FHA inves…"

Becky Martin replied Nov 17, 2011 to I think most will like this judge – he stands up for the homeowner against the bank that received bail out money

3 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Becky Martin

"I have "scheduled" a conference call made thru the call center with my negotiator an…"

Becky Martin replied Nov 15, 2011 to conference call with Ocwen

2 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Brent Innocenzi

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************