Becky Martin's Discussions (175)

Discussions Replied To (128) Replies Latest Activity

"The only beef this buyer has is with the Title company - no reason to include anyone…"

Becky Martin replied Feb 29, 2012 to Does Lender Final Approval letter supersede Purchase Contract?

6 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"Many times they request docs thru a "task" on the top left side of the window - clic…"

Becky Martin replied Feb 29, 2012 to Uploading to Equator

5 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Julissa Jumper

"Twitter and call the BOA customer care rep on the file."

Becky Martin replied Feb 27, 2012 to BOA closed our ss file on error

3 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Deb

"I agree your motivation should be to want to help people, I have only lost 4 to Fann…"

Becky Martin replied Feb 17, 2012 to Is it me, or is it the short sale system???

73 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"If the homeowner is delinquent they send out a letter with options for them, ck with…"

Becky Martin replied Feb 17, 2012 to US Bank -- a few questions about Retention Options letter and HUD-1

2 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Vince Huntington

"I closed one with PNC in Nov and got a waiver in the approval letter....had to pat m…"

Becky Martin replied Feb 17, 2012 to Anybody have experience with where a VA is involved and how did the deficiency issue work out?

5 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"Agreed, just received an approval on a negative equity position, the owner stopped p…"

Becky Martin replied Feb 7, 2012 to Investment Properties

5 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Jeff Payne

"The sellers have the right to opt out of the HAFA program by calling the lender and…"

Becky Martin replied Feb 7, 2012 to Waiting over 3 months for short sale approval and bank (Citi) kicked it back to underwriting....???

11 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"I agree with this Brian."

Becky Martin replied Feb 7, 2012 to Triad Guaranty Insurance (MI)

2 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Becky Martin

"Joseph Alfe - I am interested in reviewing your system when you release it:)"

Becky Martin replied Feb 7, 2012 to Looking for a good basic short sale program for organizing files w/o the hype & program salesmanship.

14 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Becky Martin

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************