Edwin Baloloy's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"Jeff, Sorry -- I accidentally deleted my comment you responded to. I don't know why…"

Edwin Baloloy replied Aug 30, 2012 to Short Sale on investment property with Citi. Agent suggests stop making payments to show hardship. Should I?

29 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

"Every agent has their style and advise when negotiating. I personally discourage the…"

Edwin Baloloy replied Aug 29, 2012 to Short Sale on investment property with Citi. Agent suggests stop making payments to show hardship. Should I?

29 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

"It can be discretionary. As much as negotiators use the term "guidelines", it someti…"

Edwin Baloloy replied Aug 29, 2012 to Short Sale on investment property with Citi. Agent suggests stop making payments to show hardship. Should I?

29 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

"I've seen this firsthand. I'm not taking any listing with a sale date anymore unless…"

Edwin Baloloy replied Aug 29, 2012 to Investors no longer postponing FCs to complete short sale?

19 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Debbie Parkans

"Brian, I think she IS the client. Even if payments are missied, Don't you think it…"

29 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

"If you've been declined and continue to make payments with over 3 months of reserves…"

29 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

"I once could do that. But starting a few weeks ago, even traditional files have a go…"

Edwin Baloloy replied Aug 29, 2012 to Any strategies dealing with Bank of America's 3rd party LRC "Loan Resolution Company"?

10 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Edwin Baloloy

"Another representative confirmed this yesterday. LRC (Loan Resolution Company) has j…"

Edwin Baloloy replied Aug 29, 2012 to Is it true? Bank of America moving ALL short sales to 3rd parties?

10 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Short Sale Superstars LLC

"Ok...so I'm not the only one who had a Traditional Short Sale assigned to a 3rd part…"

Edwin Baloloy replied Aug 23, 2012 to Is it true? Bank of America moving ALL short sales to 3rd parties?

10 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Short Sale Superstars LLC

"Weird. I had a 2nd approved a few months ago with Chase and they had their own separ…"

Edwin Baloloy replied Aug 23, 2012 to Chase Short Sale Approved 2 loans on one letter, but buyer's lender wants two

13 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************