Edwin Baloloy's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"bumping this thread hoping people are still getting notifications. Does anyone know…"

Edwin Baloloy replied Jan 16, 2023 to Real Time Resolution

27 Jan 20, 2023
Reply by Short Sale Superstars LLC

"The 1st isn't short. However, the initial figures penciled out some proceeds to the…"

Edwin Baloloy replied Jan 16, 2023 to Newrez (PHH) & Real Time Resolutions - short payoff allowed even if 1st isn't short? Current allowed contributions to Jr liens

4 Jan 16, 2023
Reply by Minna Reid

"While I agree with most here that you should try to work it out with the sellers, he…"

Edwin Baloloy replied Mar 12, 2013 to Sellers threaten to cancel short sale

41 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Ghana Bigsby

"There are servicer-specific incentives, like BofA's cooperative through DTS. I'm not…"

Edwin Baloloy replied Mar 4, 2013 to Investor not participating in HAFA

14 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Juan Zane Crawford

"Likely Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. They announced their withdrawl from the program ba…"

Edwin Baloloy replied Mar 4, 2013 to Investor not participating in HAFA

14 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Juan Zane Crawford

"That depends on who the loan went to.  While there are mixed reviews here about Nati…"

Edwin Baloloy replied Feb 6, 2013 to Service release four days before foreclosure. . .blessing or curse?

4 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Mark Sawyer

"I like the following paragraph in the NAR article: "At the conclusion of the meeting…"

Edwin Baloloy replied Feb 6, 2013 to Fannie Mae Valuation - Call update

71 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"Thanks for the clarification. What years were the GMAC loans originated that you've…"

Edwin Baloloy replied Feb 5, 2013 to Is a homeowner still eligible for a Dept of Justice loan modification if servicing transfers?

7 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

"From what I've seen, the loans getting the DOJ principal reduction are NOT owned by…"

Edwin Baloloy replied Feb 5, 2013 to Is a homeowner still eligible for a Dept of Justice loan modification if servicing transfers?

7 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

"That's what I figured. Of course, when the loans are sold, they don't go to one of t…"

7 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************