Chanakya's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Jeff for your time & response . I also would like to believe that credit…"

Chanakya replied Aug 30, 2012 to Short Sale on investment property with Citi. Agent suggests stop making payments to show hardship. Should I?

29 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

"Thanks a lot Bryant for your response and it indeed is very helpful. I am an individ…"

Chanakya replied Aug 30, 2012 to Short Sale on investment property with Citi. Agent suggests stop making payments to show hardship. Should I?

29 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

"Thanks Brian. I see your point and take it very seriously. I don't know what may be…"

Chanakya replied Aug 29, 2012 to Short Sale on investment property with Citi. Agent suggests stop making payments to show hardship. Should I?

29 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

"Thanks Edwin for a prompt response and a valuable feedback. How did the bank got co…"

Chanakya replied Aug 29, 2012 to Short Sale on investment property with Citi. Agent suggests stop making payments to show hardship. Should I?

29 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

"Thanks a lot Brian for your time & a valuable suggestion(s). My agent suggested…"

29 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

"You are right, Edwin. I am the client and not an agent. But what is considered a re…"

29 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

"Thanks Brian. I thought Citi was my investor but I asked my agent to confirm the sam…"

29 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

"Thanks Brian. The loan is with Citi. They didn't sell it to Fan or Freddie if that'…"

29 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

"Thanks Edwin. As mentioned, I have the house on lease for month-to-month and not su…"

29 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

"How much of savings that the bank sees as potential asset to deny SS? Say $40K or $…"

29 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************