Tina Smith's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you both for your input. We just got back our 2010 tax returns and his income …"

Tina Smith replied Apr 8, 2011 to Tax Returns

4 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Linda Susan Fox

"Thank you Steve. I've decided to go ahead and pay, and be behind just one month. It'…"

Tina Smith replied Dec 2, 2010 to HOA dues are three months past due, HOA is threatening to take me to small claims court. I'm the seller.

6 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Tina Smith

"Yep, lowering the price again. Extremely hard hit San Diego area. The HOA knows that…"

Tina Smith replied Nov 30, 2010 to HOA dues are three months past due, HOA is threatening to take me to small claims court. I'm the seller.

6 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Tina Smith

"It's been listed for a few months, and planning on lowering price for a second time.…"

Tina Smith replied Nov 30, 2010 to HOA dues are three months past due, HOA is threatening to take me to small claims court. I'm the seller.

6 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Tina Smith

"Do you submit your Short Sale file for approval before you recieve an Offer to Purch…"

Tina Smith replied Nov 22, 2010 to The first 30 days are the most important in the short sale process

10 Nov 25, 2010
Reply by Michael Ackerman, CRS, SFR,

"I appreciate everyone's comments and suggestions. I have lowered the price and will…"

Tina Smith replied Nov 12, 2010 to Listed for over 85 days with no offers. Deed in lieu of foreclosure? Any advice?

14 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Tina Smith

"Thank you Kimberly. Another unit in the complex of like size and layout, but nicely…"

Tina Smith replied Nov 10, 2010 to Listed for over 85 days with no offers. Deed in lieu of foreclosure? Any advice?

14 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Tina Smith

"The property piti is $2,300. each month. It is not currently rented out. Based on ot…"

Tina Smith replied Nov 9, 2010 to Listed for over 85 days with no offers. Deed in lieu of foreclosure? Any advice?

14 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Tina Smith

"Hi Malcolm, I owned two homes for a while. I had a primary home, and a second home b…"

Tina Smith replied Nov 8, 2010 to Listed for over 85 days with no offers. Deed in lieu of foreclosure? Any advice?

14 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Tina Smith

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************