Lisa Clanin's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Carolyn-- So sorry for the hassles.  Surprisingly enough, the bank responded pret…"

Lisa Clanin replied Apr 16, 2013 to Has anyone dealt with a Mortgage Insurance company saying no to a short sale? Can they stop it?

13 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Lisa Clanin

"I did have a PMI company try to get $12,000 from my client and my client countered $…"

Lisa Clanin replied Apr 4, 2013 to Has anyone dealt with a Mortgage Insurance company saying no to a short sale? Can they stop it?

13 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Lisa Clanin

"Monique-- That sounds like the perfect way to handle it.  I'm going to keep that in…"

Lisa Clanin replied Mar 28, 2013 to Short sale homes of the deceased

15 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Lea Hudson

"I watched a webinar recently that one of the large lenders would give up to $35,000…"

Lisa Clanin replied Mar 17, 2013 to Using Auctions.com as a "Validation Tool" - Has Anyone Had Experience with This?

8 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Rikki

"Yes, Brian is probably correct.  I had a short sale where the PMI company was holdin…"

Lisa Clanin replied Mar 12, 2013 to Bank of America "Soft Decline"

3 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Lisa Clanin

"Hi Bibi-- Yes, I work with a gentleman here in San Diego that helps clients with the…"

Lisa Clanin replied Mar 12, 2013 to Credit Repair Company

6 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Gidget Janz

"I had extreme difficulty with another large bank on a short sale.  Bascially, the ba…"

Lisa Clanin replied Mar 10, 2013 to We HAD A FULL OFFER - Bank of America FORECLOSES on Family - Wife on Heart Transplat List

11 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Crispin

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************