Patricia Mealy's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Ask your Realtor to get assistance from and agent that has the short sale expertise.…"

Patricia Mealy replied Jun 16, 2013 to BOA FHA RUNAROUND

13 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Becky Flowers

"Jana Reves had the same answer as I would be writing. If it was sold the company tha…"

Patricia Mealy replied Feb 24, 2013 to Denial Letter 9 days before closing

38 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by cat gellatly

"is it fannie mae backed? try them. Get in touch with the new servicer escalate throu…"

Patricia Mealy replied Jan 27, 2013 to Bank of America - approved short sale but now they are changing servicers (loan sold)

39 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Sheyenne Schultz

"I have also done BPO and  have had the 3rd party vender instruct me to change out th…"

Patricia Mealy replied Jan 6, 2013 to FANNIE MAE Valuation issue

37 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Jason Childs

"I have ran into that also. I because a issue with the agent stuck in the middle. The…"

Patricia Mealy replied Jan 6, 2013 to Short Sale offer in for two weeks. Listing still shows Active!

27 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Susan Highland

"The price paid and the net price enter into the reason why a lower price will be acc…"

Patricia Mealy replied Jan 6, 2013 to Buyer/Ouccupant loses 3 full price CASH offers to Games Investors Play!

21 May 2, 2022
Reply by HarryJohnson

"Most mortgages will have a clause in the terms when you signed for the purchase of t…"

Patricia Mealy replied Jan 6, 2013 to Short Sale Lien Holder wants our escrow refund to be applied to our principle

32 Mar 6, 2013

"I have sold vacant home and this did not effect the tax consequences for the seller.…"

Patricia Mealy replied Jan 6, 2013 to Mortgage Debt Relief Act and Abandoned Homes

15 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Patricia Mealy

"Thank you for taking this on. I think the BPO people need qualified. Lately they hav…"

Patricia Mealy replied Jan 6, 2013 to FANNIE MAE Valuation issue

37 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Jason Childs

"Is a foreclosue classified as a judgment? What state are you based in?"

Patricia Mealy replied Sep 25, 2012 to When the Debt Forgiveness Act ends in December, will Short Sales also end... or not?

56 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Ginger Rowley

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************