Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"The seller wants to see if he can get a relocation fee. I'm thinking we should have…"

Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE replied Feb 9, 2012 to 2nd Loan or Mortgage is Higher Balance Than 1st Loan or Mortgage - HAFA Short Sale ?

7 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Donna McClelland

"Hi Brigitte -- I know what you're talking about, however I was referring to trying t…"

Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE replied Sep 13, 2011 to How to Avoid 2nd Second Loan Being Charged Off & Sent to Recovery - Collections?

4 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Holly B. Long

"Short sales with 2nd loans in collections may be done. So, definitely give the short…"

Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE replied Aug 15, 2011 to If a 2nd has gone to collections, is it impossible to do a short sale?

34 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Robin Lemmons

"Jeff, i meant that same thing that you have stated-- the commission is listed separa…"

Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE replied Aug 11, 2011 to BofA Approval Letter - How to interpret it??? Closing costs vs commissions.

7 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Samantha Fenn

"Joe, closing costs should refer to the seller's closing costs - excluding the commis…"

Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE replied Aug 10, 2011 to BofA Approval Letter - How to interpret it??? Closing costs vs commissions.

7 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Samantha Fenn

"I am bringing this post back. I have a 2nd with SLS and they are not going anywhere…"

Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE replied Dec 2, 2010 to Anyone deal with Specialized Loan Servicing?

25 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Mark Yeates

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************