Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Keep on top of them at Ocwen. Good luck. "

Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE replied Apr 22, 2013 to Anybody dealing with Ocwen?

4 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Victor Mendoza

"William, that's not true. Chase HAFA will approve an offer and then the Buyer may co…"

Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE replied Apr 22, 2013 to How does the HAFA process affect buyers?

4 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Jeffrey Burnham

"I was helped by Bank of America social media team on a short sale as well. "

Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE replied Mar 19, 2013 to Bank of America Backs Down on Short Sale Request Due to Social Media

14 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Evelyn Santiago

"Ron-- are you a negotiator? Because you said "when agents approach" you? "

Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE replied Feb 14, 2013 to ONLY 3% total commission on a short sale when there is dual agency ?

8 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

"I agree with Wendy...at least when you have some issues with Bank of America we can…"

Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE replied Dec 14, 2012 to BANK OF AMERICA SHORT SALE SUCCESS STORIES

35 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by June Green

"Unfortunately, I am losing faith in Bank of America...."

Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE replied Oct 19, 2012 to B of A sells loan before short sale is complete

13 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE

"Joe-- here's my blog post: http://shortsalesuperstars.com/group/bankofamericashortsa…"

Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE replied Oct 18, 2012 to B of A sells loan before short sale is complete

13 Oct 19, 2012

"Edwin, try LRCs escalations dept. & keep calling until they get you what you nee…"

Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE replied Sep 4, 2012 to Any strategies dealing with Bank of America's 3rd party LRC "Loan Resolution Company"?

10 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Edwin Baloloy

"Sounds like a lot of legal stuff involved. I did have husband/wife sellers that were…"

Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE replied Jul 12, 2012 to Short sale with divorce

2 Jul 12, 2012

"I know :)"

Sara Mehrpouyan Los Angeles CDPE replied Feb 9, 2012 to 2nd Loan or Mortgage is Higher Balance Than 1st Loan or Mortgage - HAFA Short Sale ?

7 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Donna McClelland

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************