Marty Hackworth's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Tina, I would get a lot more aggressive with the pricing. If your property is lis…"

Marty Hackworth replied Nov 30, 2010 to HOA dues are three months past due, HOA is threatening to take me to small claims court. I'm the seller.

6 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Tina Smith

"I have a friend and client who recently decided to walk away from his home in Liverm…"

Marty Hackworth replied Nov 30, 2010 to HOA dues are three months past due, HOA is threatening to take me to small claims court. I'm the seller.

6 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Tina Smith

"I agree with Smitty, still options and a work re-location is a real hardship. Unfort…"

Marty Hackworth replied Nov 23, 2010 to SC Homeowner, What are the options

4 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Homer Ray

"Hello, I'm so sorry to hear about your letter. Can you provide a little more informa…"

Marty Hackworth replied Nov 15, 2010 to Received DENIAL letter from BOA today! Now what?

5 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by S Smith

"At the HAFA certification class I took it was taught that you had to be considered f…"

Marty Hackworth replied Nov 5, 2010 to Divorcing couple & BofA Short Sale

9 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Malcolm McLean

"Hi Mary, Here's a link to a copy of the approval letter (Accounts and names of cours…"

Marty Hackworth replied Nov 4, 2010 to Divorcing couple & BofA Short Sale

9 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Malcolm McLean

"Make sure to include the date (at least month and year) the hardship occurred and th…"

Marty Hackworth replied Nov 4, 2010 to Paperwork for Chase for shortsalea

2 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"I would still call and tell your negotiator California is a non-deficiency state and…"

Marty Hackworth replied Nov 4, 2010 to Boiler Plate Letter says May pursue deficiency! Seller wants release in writing!

4 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Marty Hackworth

"The divorce is a real hardship. Do they have other assets? I would pursue the short…"

Marty Hackworth replied Nov 4, 2010 to Divorcing couple & BofA Short Sale

9 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Malcolm McLean

"The last B of A short sale I closed came with a letter claiming they reserve the rig…"

Marty Hackworth replied Nov 3, 2010 to Boiler Plate Letter says May pursue deficiency! Seller wants release in writing!

4 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Marty Hackworth

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************