Liane Jamason's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"There's no real way to know for sure.  It may not be Citi that's slowing down the pr…"

Liane Jamason replied Dec 9, 2012 to Short sale offer approved (buyer) but then appraisal came in lower, now what?

5 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Patricia Bravo

"Not all attorneys.  Some of them are greedy bastards who want to charge them a retai…"

Liane Jamason replied Dec 9, 2012 to Sellers Bailing on SS last minute, need some advice!

48 Mar 6, 2013

"It depends on the language in your short sale addendum.  Ours in FL gives Sellers th…"

Liane Jamason replied Dec 9, 2012 to Sellers Bailing on SS last minute, need some advice!

48 Mar 6, 2013

"Barry how did Chase get your info?"

Liane Jamason replied Jul 15, 2012 to Any Benefit to Joining CDPE?

38 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Rita Cox

"The CDPE course was educational and does provide you with some great tools and ideas…"

Liane Jamason replied Jul 15, 2012 to Any Benefit to Joining CDPE?

38 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Rita Cox

"Update - I contacted DTS and they sent me an application - anyone can get DTS leads.…"

Liane Jamason replied Jun 10, 2012 to Co-Op Short Sale Assignments

34 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"Here are a couple of BOA email addresses I have: Jumana Bauwens <jumana.bauwens@…"

Liane Jamason replied May 6, 2012 to BofA not wanting to pay FL incentive as promised

24 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Toni Campbell

"Update:  I've emailed the CEO of BOA and of Fannie Mae.  I sent new comps but they s…"

Liane Jamason replied Apr 1, 2012 to Bank of America about to Foreclose on Family w/Child who has Cancer - HELP! Sale date 4/10

6 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Liane Jamason

"That's good to hear, I love Docusign.  But I get agents that kick back my offers and…"

Liane Jamason replied Apr 1, 2012 to Electronic Signatures and Bank of America

12 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Liane Jamason

"Zillow is a bunch of crap and is never updated.  Sometimes my listings show up there…"

Liane Jamason replied Apr 1, 2012 to BOA declines Short Sale because of lack of marketing????

65 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Wanda martinez

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************