Kathleen Lordbock's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Was this buyer not pre-approved? All my buyers short sale or otherwise submit a pre-…"

Kathleen Lordbock replied May 19, 2013 to Will investor ever deal directly with the shortsale buyer and hold paper

10 May 20, 2013
Reply by Bill Ireland

"The Mortgage Debt Relief Act of 2007 generally allows taxpayers to exclude income fr…"

Kathleen Lordbock replied Apr 2, 2013 to 1099-C and avoiding taxes on investment Properties...

13 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Chris Laurence

"Just closed on a NationStar short with a NationStar loan for buyer. Went very well a…"

Kathleen Lordbock replied Mar 16, 2013 to Nationstar shortsale...Buyer using Nationstar for new loan

5 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Team Musser

"The place with the probate issues will eventually be cleared up- it could take 6 mon…"

Kathleen Lordbock replied Mar 3, 2013 to Question about buyer appraisals.

7 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Lauren O

"I am not sure how in a Short Sale status- Chase could sell a property that they do n…"

Kathleen Lordbock replied Mar 3, 2013 to Done with short sales

22 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Douglas Michie Johnson

"I have a Fannie SS now that was countered by WF at $57000 on Equator. Buyer ran away…"

Kathleen Lordbock replied Jan 9, 2013 to Fannie Mae Valuation - Call update

71 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"Joseph. short sale are different creatures and you willingly and successfully entere…"

Kathleen Lordbock replied Jan 6, 2013 to Short Sale Lien Holder wants our escrow refund to be applied to our principle

32 Mar 6, 2013

"Do keep us posted on how this one goes down. To me there could be a lot of money owe…"

Kathleen Lordbock replied Dec 9, 2012 to Sellers Bailing on SS last minute, need some advice!

48 Mar 6, 2013

"Thanks for that detailed explanation Toni Nicholas. Even on a site such as this we h…"

Kathleen Lordbock replied Oct 7, 2012 to Multiple Offers on a Short Sale Listng

27 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"All buyers of my listed Short Sales, if desiring a home inspection, septic check etc…"

Kathleen Lordbock replied Apr 22, 2012 to Why not have the buyer do inspections prior to submitting to the lender?

42 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************