jennifer mullen's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"That's what I thought but was wondering how they get people to do something so stupi…"

jennifer mullen replied Sep 13, 2011 to DET Properties, LLC

7 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Joshua Gayman

"I'm not sure what state you're in, but in our state the title can't transfer unless…"

jennifer mullen replied Aug 21, 2011 to Signing docs tomorrow and seller has decided not to pay HOA delinquent fees.

17 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by cesar llanes

"Yes, we were extremely happy about it but I don't know whether it had to do with the…"

jennifer mullen replied Aug 21, 2011 to Mortgage Insurance Company wants a $17k Note from sellers

38 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Jerri Schick

"That's interesting about Radian.  I just closed one this week where Radian had deman…"

jennifer mullen replied Aug 21, 2011 to Mortgage Insurance Company wants a $17k Note from sellers

38 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Jerri Schick

"I did email my Fannie contact last night but haven't heard back.  I do trust this ne…"

jennifer mullen replied Jul 19, 2011 to FNMA Countering offer after it was countered by the servicer

6 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Beverly Cibulsky

"Thanks Jeff - Deidre is absolutely right. I do tend to get caught up and irritated!…"

jennifer mullen replied Jul 19, 2011 to FNMA Countering offer after it was countered by the servicer

6 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Beverly Cibulsky

"I've had two close where this same problem arose.  We were able to get the HOA to wr…"

jennifer mullen replied Jun 19, 2011 to Short Sale Buyer Can't Get Financing Due To Condo Assoc. More Than 15% Units Past Due

31 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"That's a good idea.  My negotiator was out of the office last week but I'm going to…"

jennifer mullen replied Jun 12, 2011 to Dual Agency Commission

17 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Jackie W. McDermott

"No, not FHA.  It was an investment property.  They really have you over a barrel in…"

jennifer mullen replied Jun 8, 2011 to Dual Agency Commission

17 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Jackie W. McDermott

"That doesn't sound good at all.  I have a property that has had exterior BPO's only…"

jennifer mullen replied May 1, 2011 to B of A- no more BPOs

41 May 5, 2011
Reply by Jim Hale

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************