Stephanie Lim's Discussions (112)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Suzanne--I have one now with them.  Looks like they are not going to allow the selle…"

Stephanie Lim replied May 17, 2011 to Franklin Credit Mgmt Corp

6 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"Our local association's attorney just issued a release saying that the FTC is backin…"

Stephanie Lim replied Apr 4, 2011 to New Agent Disclosure Law - Federal MARS Rules for Short Sales

10 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Pat Chadwell

"Makes no sense.  The seller on a short sale is the current owner.  The bank does not…"

Stephanie Lim replied Mar 13, 2011 to FBI Focusing on Real Estate Brokers- Submit ALL offers

106 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Tim Wesely

"I have had this situation pop up as well. I've wondered about the legalities as well…"

Stephanie Lim replied Mar 30, 2010 to Need help can a lender slap on mortgage insurance without the borrower knowing.

3 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"Steele, I think that's a tough one. So many people, by the time they've gotten to b…"

Stephanie Lim replied Dec 19, 2009 to Marketing to those in Bankruptcy

2 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by Stephanie Lim

"We have a different method. We tell them that we encourage them to try to get a loan…"

Stephanie Lim replied Dec 9, 2009 to How to determine whether to take a short sale listing or not?

7 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by David Dee

"I've heard about this from other agents. It's definitely new. I had a foreclosure sa…"

Stephanie Lim replied Oct 21, 2009 to Indy's new policy on postponing foreclosures

3 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Stephanie Lim

"Jeff--have you gotten a good Litton number? If not I will dig into my files to try t…"

Stephanie Lim replied Sep 25, 2009 to Anyone working on a Litton Loan Svc short sale

11 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Len McGuirk

"Wilshire just suggested something like this to us on one where they are servicing th…"

Stephanie Lim replied Sep 8, 2009 to What to do when 1st will only allow X and 2nd demands Y?

13 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Mori Langshaw Sr

"I'm caught in one of these right now too. Second is M&I. The negotiator at M&…"

Stephanie Lim replied Aug 27, 2009 to What to do when 1st will only allow X and 2nd demands Y?

13 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Mori Langshaw Sr

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************