Susan Highland's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"OMG!  That is terrible!  I am sad for your buyers!  Hard to get something sold with…"

Susan Highland replied Jan 3, 2013 to FANNIE MAE Valuation issue

37 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Jason Childs

"Yep!  I hear you, and I'm actually a player.  I'll jump with no inspections, but my…"

Susan Highland replied Jan 2, 2013 to Buyer/Ouccupant loses 3 full price CASH offers to Games Investors Play!

21 May 2, 2022
Reply by HarryJohnson

"Bryant!! This makes me feel MUCH better!  We have seen many homes we either made off…"

Susan Highland replied Dec 31, 2012 to Short Sale offer in for two weeks. Listing still shows Active!

27 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Susan Highland

"Thanks Tara.  This whole short sale business is extremely frustrating to me.  I tend…"

Susan Highland replied Dec 30, 2012 to Buyer/Ouccupant loses 3 full price CASH offers to Games Investors Play!

21 May 2, 2022
Reply by HarryJohnson

"Yes, Tara!  A contractor helped us with a complete renovation on the house my husban…"

Susan Highland replied Dec 30, 2012 to Buyer/Ouccupant loses 3 full price CASH offers to Games Investors Play!

21 May 2, 2022
Reply by HarryJohnson

"Thanks for the link and the good advice.  I knew about Homepath, but not Freddie Mac…"

21 May 2, 2022
Reply by HarryJohnson

"Wayne, our agent did explain, and he runs an ethical business.  He shook his head in…"

21 May 2, 2022
Reply by HarryJohnson

"I guess I'm confused, but until the bank approves your offer, and you sign the contr…"

Susan Highland replied Dec 30, 2012 to Short Sale Hell

54 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Bill Sloss

"I wish my agent and the seller had your list!  We, as buyer/occupants would love the…"

Susan Highland replied Dec 29, 2012 to 7 Tips To Help Ensure The Short Sale Buyer Stays On Board

24 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Lauren O

"I feel your pain, and we are in it for only two weeks!  I'd be long gone, and actual…"

Susan Highland replied Dec 29, 2012 to Short Sale Hell

54 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Bill Sloss

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************