Susan Highland's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"See?  This is what drives me nuts!!   "

Susan Highland replied Jan 7, 2013 to Buyer/Ouccupant received Counter from bank. What to do?

29 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"Our offer was FULL PRICE cash.  And they countered higher.  Agent is running comps m…"

Susan Highland replied Jan 7, 2013 to Buyer/Ouccupant received Counter from bank. What to do?

29 Jan 30, 2013

"Not sure of what happens with investors and if it's the same as regular sales, but i…"

29 Jan 30, 2013

"Jeff, you misunderstood.  I AM the buyer, with my husband.  The seller is the listin…"

29 Jan 30, 2013

"Harold, I think you are right.  I think the listing agent/seller was looking for mor…"

Susan Highland replied Jan 6, 2013 to Short Sale offer in for two weeks. Listing still shows Active!

27 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Susan Highland

"If it's any comfort, and your agent has you on IMMEDIATE updates to the MLS, you jus…"

Susan Highland replied Jan 6, 2013 to Short Sale Hell

54 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Bill Sloss

"It's pretty easy for a buyer to get a general idea of a properties value by looking…"

Susan Highland replied Jan 6, 2013 to Short Sale Hell

54 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Bill Sloss

"UPDATE:  Today the house is no longer Active on the MLS.  Says "Hold. Do not show." …"

Susan Highland replied Jan 5, 2013 to Short Sale offer in for two weeks. Listing still shows Active!

27 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Susan Highland

"Well now you have me thinking.  Our current home, which we may or may not keep or se…"

Susan Highland replied Jan 4, 2013 to Mortgage Debt Relief Act and Abandoned Homes

15 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Patricia Mealy

"We are the BUYER!  If the seller messed up, not a lot we can do!"

Susan Highland replied Jan 3, 2013 to Short Sale offer in for two weeks. Listing still shows Active!

27 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Susan Highland

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************