SE Davis's Discussions (132)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"Wells Fargo DOES NOT ALLOW the buyer to be paid a commission as agent on their own s…"

SE Davis replied Feb 3, 2013 to Question - Can a real estate agent BUYING an FHA short sale property (Seller has an FHA Loan that is being shorted), get paid a commission?

18 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by Shari P

"I calculate 6% of the unpaid second lien balance and then roll that up to the neares…"

SE Davis replied Feb 3, 2013 to Can a Bank set their own HAFA Program Guidelines?!!!

18 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

"FANNIE TO ALLOW WALK-AWAYS BY ON-TIME BORROWERS. I caught this article in Bloomberg…"

SE Davis replied Jan 30, 2013 to Fannie Mae Valuation - Call update

71 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"I agree with Ron Scribner. Your complaint is with the title insurance company listed…"

SE Davis replied Jan 6, 2013 to Short Sale Lien Holder wants our escrow refund to be applied to our principle

32 Mar 6, 2013

"Compass Bank originates FHA loans. Escalate that 2nd Mtg file using homeowner initia…"

SE Davis replied Dec 2, 2012 to Compass 2nd - wants $30K to participate in short sale

14 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"MI on 2nds. I've encountered this scenario a few times. This servicer/lender bought…"

SE Davis replied Dec 2, 2012 to MI on 2nd loan.....question

7 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Brian Avery

"Thom; I have encountered a few clients or acquaintances that have recieved principal…"

SE Davis replied Nov 12, 2012 to Bankruptcy, judge to okay our SS contract, loan Modification, will they foreclose??,

8 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by SE Davis

"This has happened recently to more than a half a dozen of my clients. In every singl…"

SE Davis replied Nov 11, 2012 to Bankruptcy, judge to okay our SS contract, loan Modification, will they foreclose??,

8 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by SE Davis

"Beverly; Here are some tips: FHA Loan originated in 2009 might be a automatic disqua…"

SE Davis replied Jul 27, 2012 to Loan Mod Personal

5 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Brian Avery

"Most of the purchase contracts I process require the short sale approval be shared w…"

SE Davis replied Jul 27, 2012 to Sharing Short Sale Approval letters

72 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************