Donna McClelland's Discussions (146)

Discussions Replied To (85) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Donna, I never got anything in writing, but my negotiator at BofA said that Fredd…"

Donna McClelland replied Sep 19, 2011 to Freddie Mac no longer allowing Incs and Trusts to purchase short sale properties!!!

22 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Donna Cook

"You got that right!"

Donna McClelland replied Sep 12, 2011 to Freddie Mac no longer allowing Incs and Trusts to purchase short sale properties!!!

22 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Donna Cook

"Hi Joshua,   What actually happened is BofA approved our short sale and sent it off…"

Donna McClelland replied Sep 12, 2011 to Freddie Mac no longer allowing Incs and Trusts to purchase short sale properties!!!

22 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Donna Cook

"I don't know, Jeff.  They used to do that (ask for articles of inc.).  Truly, I like…"

Donna McClelland replied Sep 10, 2011 to Freddie Mac no longer allowing Incs and Trusts to purchase short sale properties!!!

22 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Donna Cook

"Hi Christina,   I actually got a property back from foreclosure by Freddie Mac (that…"

Donna McClelland replied Sep 9, 2011 to Need help with Freddie Mac-URGENT

7 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Christina Conrad

"In my opinion, it means you got lucky!  Met Life/First Horizon is the WORST.  It too…"

Donna McClelland replied Aug 21, 2011 to In negotiations with met life/ first horizons short sale for 6 months and they sold it to NATION STAR yesterday

25 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by William F Griffin Jr

"Great discussion!  I do a lot of short sale negotiations for other agents and I alwa…"

Donna McClelland replied Aug 21, 2011 to Mortgage Insurance Company wants a $17k Note from sellers

38 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Jerri Schick

"Nancy,   Wendy is right.  I just completed a short sale for Coldwell Banker through…"

Donna McClelland replied Jul 17, 2011 to Coldwell Banker Mortgage

3 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by Donna McClelland

"If only buyers had to do our jobs for a day, they wouldn't be asking for your commis…"

Donna McClelland replied Jul 12, 2011 to Buyer wants my commission towards closing costs with HAFA SS

18 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Rosemary Brooks

"LOL, yes!  Thanks for letting us know what the atty suggested. "

Donna McClelland replied Jul 4, 2011 to Wrap-around mortgage - need advice

15 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Donna McClelland

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************