Toni Campbell's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Bryant! I had a HAFFA approval letter in which the buyer came in at full pric…"

Toni Campbell replied Jun 7, 2012 to BofA not wanting to pay FL incentive as promised

24 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Toni Campbell

"There is simply no good reason we should be asked to cut our commission. I work very…"

Toni Campbell replied Jan 29, 2012 to How to stop short sale lenders from automatically cutting our commission

165 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

" B of A like all the others would greatly benefit if they would hire Realtors to neg…"

Toni Campbell replied Dec 5, 2011 to BOA short sale-cash offer declined

15 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Lilibeth Rose

"It is so easy to send an email or make a quick phone call to update the buyer. Once…"

Toni Campbell replied Aug 7, 2011 to Simple question, what normal frequency do seller's agent provide updates to buyers.....a common courtesy?

23 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Amber Rose

"If a home short sale or not needs work and "standard" buyers like the FHA, VA, and s…"

Toni Campbell replied Jul 31, 2011 to Why do banks think investors are scammers? Why? because of articles like this.

61 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Smitty

"Agreed. In Florida or any where I would remove the ss# and then have buyers sign. Th…"

Toni Campbell replied Jul 3, 2011 to Buyers Lender Demanding FULL Short Sale Approval Letter

80 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"If the seller is getting $20,000 back from the sale, is'nt that a proceed? The buyer…"

Toni Campbell replied Jul 3, 2011 to Buyers Lender Demanding FULL Short Sale Approval Letter

80 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************