Penny Howard's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"When taking a short sale listing all terms become subject to lender approval and tha…"

Penny Howard replied Feb 12, 2012 to Are the sellers allowed to pay the difference in commission if the lender offers less than the seller agreed to?

37 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Meli Van Natta

"Hi Kathy, I had a WF Freddie Mac HAFA. The HAFA contract required my seller to pay $…"

Penny Howard replied Feb 5, 2012 to Help - Freddie Mac HAFA demands from seller

11 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Wendy Smith

"Hi Joy, The HAFA Contract stated that after our 4 month marketing period if the prop…"

Penny Howard replied Jan 31, 2012 to Chase Loan, Freddie Mac investor, HAFA program

11 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Martin Dragnev

"Martin, I had a Freddie Mac HAFA via Wells Fargo and a Chase HAFA...both of these HA…"

Penny Howard replied Jan 30, 2012 to Chase Loan, Freddie Mac investor, HAFA program

11 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Martin Dragnev

"I have experienced two Chase short sales where seller was current and Chase refused…"

Penny Howard replied Jan 29, 2012 to Short Sale Approvals with Seller isn't Delinquent

62 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by William F Griffin Jr

"Hi Rita, Equator provides comment boxes - one of these boxes may be suited for inser…"

Penny Howard replied Nov 28, 2011 to Tenant Purchasing a Short Sale

9 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"Hi Rita, I had a Wells Fargo short sale with tenant in place who wanted to purchase…"

Penny Howard replied Nov 27, 2011 to Tenant Purchasing a Short Sale

9 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************