Short Sale Superstars LLC's Discussions (807)

Discussions Replied To (663) Replies Latest Activity

"Bob, Be aware that real time resolution often requests high releases for a lien hol…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Nov 21, 2012 to real time resolution

2 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Short Sale Superstars LLC

"Kathy,          What state are you located in? It sounds like the investor with BoFA…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Nov 18, 2012 to Green Tree Asset Recovery Dept. sticking it to me!

4 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Kathy Clark

"Ron,         If I was in your shoes I would take my supporting documents straight to…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Nov 18, 2012 to FANNIE MAE SHORT SALE RIDICULOUS COUNTER OFFER

9 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Brian Avery

"Lacey,            Typically HAFA does not allow the seller to use their HAFA incent…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Nov 15, 2012 to Can the seller use their HAFA incentive to pay towards their 2nd lien?

9 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

"FHA short sales with Bank Of America are rough right now especially now that they ar…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Nov 14, 2012 to BofA FHA short sales...just shoot me!

19 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Justin Berry

"Ryan,       Is this still a short sale or is this now a REO?  The only way to get a…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Nov 14, 2012 to Tips for Quick Restart to BoA Short Sale Canceled in Error?

2 Nov 14, 2012

"My first question would be who is the investor on the loan with BoFA? Also it may be…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Nov 13, 2012 to B of A 1st will only give $8500 to 2nd (non HAFA), 2nd rejected

2 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Wpack49

"Debra,          If you can get Chase to review this for the HAFA program the 2nd lie…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Nov 13, 2012 to Wells Fargo 2nd lien holder / Chase is 1st. 2nd is an equity line

2 Nov 13, 2012

"Jenn,        It sounds like you have yourself a file that is challenging and time co…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Nov 13, 2012 to HELP PLEASE I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO WITH NATION STAR

4 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Mitch Crow

"Liz,      I do not believe NationStar has an executive office. Typically we just rea…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Nov 8, 2012 to NationStar

2 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************