Short Sale Superstars LLC's Discussions (807)

Discussions Replied To (663) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok, I have a few FHA with them now and they are moving."

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Sep 24, 2018 to CALIBER HOME LOANS

4 Jan 22, 2019
Reply by Smitty

"Caliber doesn't do short sales on most loan types ( conventional loans ). They do fo…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Sep 24, 2018 to CALIBER HOME LOANS

4 Jan 22, 2019
Reply by Smitty

"Not a CPA but never heard of that and have a high confidence you can't do that. When…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Aug 30, 2018 to Can the IRS $500,000 allowable net proceeds for a married couple from primary residence be used to offset 1099C income from a short sale?

4 Sep 12, 2018
Reply by Pat Hood

"Ocwen needs to approve the contributions on the HUD to a JR lien holder as certain i…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Aug 6, 2018 to Does additional Buyer contribution to junior lien need to show on first lien's approval letter?PLUS the HUD?

2 Aug 17, 2018
Reply by Pat Hood

"Unfortunately this is what must be done in almost any short sale where there are dec…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Jul 25, 2018 to OCWEN NIGHTMARE!!!!! WONT initiate a file it is an Estate! And now put it on auction list!

3 Jul 25, 2018
Reply by Short Sale Superstars LLC

"I'd property start out contacting SPS and asking for their REO division. Brett@isho…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Jul 5, 2018 to REO FIRE HOW DOES SPS DEAL WITH IT

1 Jul 5, 2018

"What type of loan is on the account? Have you spoken to a escalation representative…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Jul 2, 2018 to OCWEN NIGHTMARE!!!!! WONT initiate a file it is an Estate! And now put it on auction list!

3 Jul 25, 2018

"Imagine you are getting a paycheck. The offer amount is the Gross Income and the NET…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied May 25, 2018 to Preliminary Seller's Disclosure Form Rejection: Bad Math or A Bank Negotiating Tactic

2 May 28, 2018
Reply by Smitty

"Yes, much experience with Ocwen. With the right contacts at Ocwen they are relativel…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied May 21, 2018 to Short pay off with ocwen & Shellpoint / shell point

4 May 28, 2018
Reply by Smitty

"I don't see a MER's number. Also, it doesn't look like a HELOC as it appears to of b…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Mar 27, 2018 to Finding a BOFA 2nd lien

4 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by Terry Hammill

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************