Short Sale Superstars LLC's Discussions (807)

Discussions Replied To (663) Replies Latest Activity

"I think there will be an uptick in foreclosure once the forbearance plans end for bo…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Mar 30, 2020 to WITH THE CURRENT MARKET CONDITIONS

5 Apr 15, 2020
Reply by Melissa Polce

"I haven't done any with them that I can recall. Hopefully you got more feedback by n…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Mar 3, 2020 to Home Point Financial

5 Mar 30, 2020
Reply by Tony Morales

"Pure luck to get people on the phone with them, it's rough."

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Jan 29, 2020 to Bayview - getting a live person

1 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by Short Sale Superstars LLC

"Yup, I've literally had 5 SPS listings die within the last year. Trying the AG and C…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Jan 21, 2020 to SPS dragging out short sale review

7 Jul 21, 2020
Reply by Tony Morales

"SPS has really been going downhill lately with the processing experience and their u…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Jan 8, 2020 to SPS dragging out short sale review

7 Jul 21, 2020
Reply by Tony Morales

"Teresa, things like that are typically not okay. Many servicers get sued for reasons…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Dec 23, 2019 to Modification revolked

1 Dec 23, 2019

"Good post!"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Dec 18, 2019 to SPS backwards business practices

1 Dec 18, 2019

"Interesting. What if they could argue that "we did have enough time" What do you fee…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Dec 10, 2019 to SHORT SALE EXTENSION REQUEST DENIED **** HELP***

14 Dec 11, 2019
Reply by Smitty

"I think most still want wet signatures, but a few will accept e signatures."

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Nov 22, 2019 to POLL: Wet signatures still required?

1 Nov 22, 2019

"Ah, yeah SPS and chase backed assets have a new guideline that is horrible. I had 4…"

Short Sale Superstars LLC replied Nov 8, 2019 to SHORT SALE EXTENSION REQUEST DENIED **** HELP***

14 Dec 11, 2019
Reply by Smitty

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************