Brett Goldsmith's Discussions (697)

Discussions Replied To (590) Replies Latest Activity

"I've never seen a bank say this but maybe it's possible that the bank sees you are p…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Mar 22 to Bank asked us to lower our offer

2 Mar 22
Reply by Henry R Morton

"Escalate to HUD, but many times HUD will deny short sales if they feel they can redu…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Mar 12 to FHA Short Sale DENIED

1 Mar 12
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

"Most banks like 30 days from approval as the verbiage. Not normal they gave you a sp…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Feb 16 to Servicer setting closing date BEFORE approval?

5 Mar 7
Reply by Johnny Escobar

"PFS is a 3 tier program. 88% NET, 86%, 84% off appraised value. ( read ATP ) I beli…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Feb 13 to Get condo fees paid, lower bank asking price questions

2 Feb 13
Reply by Jackie Gonzalez

"My pleasure. Some files are still getting HAFA approved if offers were into the serv…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Feb 9 to What Are the Federal restrictions and requirements on the short sale arms length affidavit?

4 Feb 9
Reply by Pat Hood

"Different investors have different guidelines. This is pretty standard for the HAFA…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Feb 9 to What Are the Federal restrictions and requirements on the short sale arms length affidavit?

4 Feb 9
Reply by Pat Hood

"I agree, always check on the sale date or an auction might happen right under your n…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Feb 3 to GET PUBLISHED BY Short Sale Super STARS

33 Feb 27
Reply by Kristine Zelazo Short Sale Gal

"I've dealt with them. Some lenders opt to take their chances to recoup funds at fore…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Jan 24 to Franklin Credit Management Corp

4 Jan 30
Reply by Charity Heatley

"I'd be calling to check if property preservation went out to secure the property due…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Jan 24 to Wells Fargo ALREADY secured the property?!?!??!

2 Jan 27
Reply by Jorge Vega

"If you're saying her home is worth 690 and her balance is 706k, you're looking at th…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Jan 21 to North Star Interest Only ARM Loan Maturing still underwater

1 Jan 21
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

RSS

Members

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************