Brett Goldsmith's Discussions (752)

Discussions Replied To (631) Replies Latest Activity

"Sounds like maybe the buyer should lower their offer to match the appraisal and then…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Aug 6 to HUD Short Sale with FHA Buyer

2 Aug 6
Reply by Neddie B.

"Ocwen needs to approve the contributions on the HUD to a JR lien holder as certain i…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Aug 6 to Does additional Buyer contribution to junior lien need to show on first lien's approval letter?PLUS the HUD?

1 Aug 6
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

"Unfortunately this is what must be done in almost any short sale where there are dec…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Jul 25 to OCWEN NIGHTMARE!!!!! WONT initiate a file it is an Estate! And now put it on auction list!

3 Jul 25
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

"I'd property start out contacting SPS and asking for their REO division. [email protected]"

Brett Goldsmith replied Jul 5 to REO FIRE HOW DOES SPS DEAL WITH IT

1 Jul 5
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

"What type of loan is on the account? Have you spoken to a escalation representative…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Jul 2 to OCWEN NIGHTMARE!!!!! WONT initiate a file it is an Estate! And now put it on auction list!

3 Jul 25
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

"Imagine you are getting a paycheck. The offer amount is the Gross Income and the NET…"

Brett Goldsmith replied May 25 to Preliminary Seller's Disclosure Form Rejection: Bad Math or A Bank Negotiating Tactic

2 May 28
Reply by Smitty

"Yes, much experience with Ocwen. With the right contacts at Ocwen they are relativel…"

Brett Goldsmith replied May 21 to Short pay off with ocwen & Shellpoint / shell point

4 May 28
Reply by Smitty

"I don't see a MER's number. Also, it doesn't look like a HELOC as it appears to of b…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Mar 27 to Finding a BOFA 2nd lien

4 Mar 27
Reply by Terry Hammill

"Have you reached out to the HELOC Department at BOA? Is there a MERS number on title…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Mar 27 to Finding a BOFA 2nd lien

4 Mar 27
Reply by Terry Hammill

"If it's due to being more than 40 months behind 99% chance you won't get around it.…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Feb 16 to FHA Short Sale

2 Feb 16
Reply by Steve Doan

RSS

Members

© 2018   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************