Brett Goldsmith's Discussions (741)

Discussions Replied To (624) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't see a MER's number. Also, it doesn't look like a HELOC as it appears to of b…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Mar 27 to Finding a BOFA 2nd lien

4 Mar 27
Reply by Terry Hammill

"Have you reached out to the HELOC Department at BOA? Is there a MERS number on title…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Mar 27 to Finding a BOFA 2nd lien

4 Mar 27
Reply by Terry Hammill

"If it's due to being more than 40 months behind 99% chance you won't get around it.…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Feb 16 to FHA Short Sale

2 Feb 16
Reply by Steve Doan

"Generally HUD doesn't assist without one opening up a ticket with NOVAD. For FHA sho…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Feb 13 to Help getting a FHA foreclosure sale date set for 2/13/18 Postponed

1 Feb 13
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

"You need the liens addressed in some manner prior to closing."

Brett Goldsmith replied Jan 18 to Can a FLORIDA Short Sale be closed AFTER a bankruptcy is finalized?

3 Jan 29
Reply by Don Ferguson

"What's your email so we can connect? I can try to invite you to the groups. "

Brett Goldsmith replied Dec 28, 2017 to Mastermind Group

9 3 hours ago
Reply by Nicole Espinosa

"Do they have a death certificate? Is it a FHA loan? Has a letter of explanation been…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Dec 22, 2017 to Bank of America

3 Jan 9
Reply by Jonathan Katz

"There are a few groups like that on facebook for sure that I'm aware of. Also, I'm a…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Dec 20, 2017 to Mastermind Group

9 3 hours ago
Reply by Nicole Espinosa

"If the sale date isn't postponed and if no third party wins the auction the property…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Nov 29, 2017 to Shellpoint Servicing refusing Short Sale during redemption period after Foreclosure sale held w/o buyer

6 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by Jim Bowser

"I've never seen a short sale allowed on a home that was already foreclosed on by a s…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Nov 29, 2017 to Shellpoint Servicing refusing Short Sale during redemption period after Foreclosure sale held w/o buyer

6 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by Jim Bowser

RSS

Members

© 2018   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************