Brett Goldsmith's Discussions (734)

Discussions Replied To (622) Replies Latest Activity

"You need the liens addressed in some manner prior to closing."

Brett Goldsmith replied yesterday to Can a FLORIDA Short Sale be closed AFTER a bankruptcy is finalized?

2 yesterday
Reply by Trina

"What's your email so we can connect? I can try to invite you to the groups. "

Brett Goldsmith replied Dec 28, 2017 to Mastermind Group

5 on Monday
Reply by Penny Alper

"Do they have a death certificate? Is it a FHA loan? Has a letter of explanation been…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Dec 22, 2017 to Bank of America

3 Jan 9
Reply by Jonathan Katz

"I apologize if I may not be fully understanding your question. This is not legal adv…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Dec 20, 2017 to Strange Contract Language-FHA Deal........anyone sen this before from lender?

3 Dec 20, 2017
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

"There are a few groups like that on facebook for sure that I'm aware of. Also, I'm a…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Dec 20, 2017 to Mastermind Group

5 on Monday
Reply by Penny Alper

"That's normal verbiage or borrowers in the PFS program. [email protected] 310…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Dec 18, 2017 to Strange Contract Language-FHA Deal........anyone sen this before from lender?

3 Dec 20, 2017
Reply by Brett Goldsmith

"If the sale date isn't postponed and if no third party wins the auction the property…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Nov 29, 2017 to Shellpoint Servicing refusing Short Sale during redemption period after Foreclosure sale held w/o buyer

6 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by Jim Bowser

"I've never seen a short sale allowed on a home that was already foreclosed on by a s…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Nov 29, 2017 to Shellpoint Servicing refusing Short Sale during redemption period after Foreclosure sale held w/o buyer

6 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by Jim Bowser

"If it's a REO and they won't entertain a short sale during the redemption period you…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Nov 28, 2017 to Shellpoint Servicing refusing Short Sale during redemption period after Foreclosure sale held w/o buyer

6 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by Jim Bowser

"What was the reasoning behind this? Is this an investor that only wants to do that o…"

Brett Goldsmith replied Nov 17, 2017 to Caliber Short Sales

3 Nov 21, 2017
Reply by Terry Hammill

RSS

Members

© 2018   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************