Jim Stewart's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Had the same question a few months ago. I spoke to my CPA and he sent me the same fo…"

Jim Stewart replied May 6, 2012 to Short Selling after Receiving First Time Homebuyer Tax Credit

4 May 6, 2012
Reply by Jane Myrenget

"In our area the short sale addendum says the buyer can walk at any time but says not…"

Jim Stewart replied May 6, 2012 to Can the seller stop the short sale right befor it goes to investor for approval??

10 May 6, 2012
Reply by Satar Naghshineh

"Again, it all depends on the negotiator and whether they will take the time to reque…"

Jim Stewart replied Feb 26, 2012 to FHA Preforeclosure Sales Program - What are the maxiumum allowable buyer closing cost...

27 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"Similar to Bryant I've had 3% approved and maybe more if I went back and looked at m…"

Jim Stewart replied Feb 26, 2012 to FHA Preforeclosure Sales Program - What are the maxiumum allowable buyer closing cost...

27 Nov 24, 2012

"I buy data from a company in Tampa. It's not 100% accurate but I'd say it's 80%.  Ha…"

Jim Stewart replied Feb 19, 2012 to How to find who's delinquent on their mortgage

7 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Jeffrey Burnham

"Not political hate points at all.  I've rooted from day one for Obama to solve the c…"

Jim Stewart replied Feb 13, 2012 to Banks in $25B deal to settle foreclosure abuses How will this affect the Short Sale BIZ?

9 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Cody Lampariello

"Awesome commentary from Dylan Ratigan. http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2012/02/on-the-m…"

Jim Stewart replied Feb 13, 2012 to Banks in $25B deal to settle foreclosure abuses How will this affect the Short Sale BIZ?

9 Feb 13, 2012

"Unrealistic appraisals are the number one problem with FHA PFS short sales. When pos…"

Jim Stewart replied Feb 12, 2012 to Concerning FHA Short Sale Dept. using outdated appraisals for comparables.

27 Feb 29, 2012

"Minimal impact at best. This "settlement" is mainly cover for Obama to make it look…"

Jim Stewart replied Feb 12, 2012 to Banks in $25B deal to settle foreclosure abuses How will this affect the Short Sale BIZ?

9 Feb 13, 2012

"I'd say definitely just lead the discussion. You don't know if you're dealing with s…"

Jim Stewart replied Jan 17, 2012 to No LUCK with Short Sale Mailings

56 May 10, 2012
Reply by Craig Bartels

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************