Jeffrey Burnham's Discussions (93)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"One thing I do to combat this is whenever I submit an offer to the bank, I ask the B…"

Jeffrey Burnham replied Aug 4, 2013 to Banks manipulating appraisals?

70 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by joe beauchamp

"I went through the SAME thing with REDC. Spoke to numerous "supervisors" with REDC a…"

Jeffrey Burnham replied Jun 9, 2013 to REDC Gross Mismanagement of Bank of America file - Escalation?

25 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Paula Bachman

"short answer: you have no ability to escalate the file. you can call the list agent'…"

Jeffrey Burnham replied Apr 26, 2013 to Who is Your Favorite Short Sale Lender or Servicer?

37 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Jeffrey Burnham

"Not a HAFA requirement. You would be foolish to accept an offer IF the Buyer doesn't…"

Jeffrey Burnham replied Apr 23, 2013 to How does the HAFA process affect buyers?

4 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Jeffrey Burnham

"PNC??! B of A???! I must be living in an alternate universe! Beam me up, Scotty!"

Jeffrey Burnham replied Apr 8, 2013 to Who is Your Favorite Short Sale Lender or Servicer?

37 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Jeffrey Burnham

"."

Jeffrey Burnham replied Feb 23, 2013 to What Do You Think About The Short Sale Lease Back Program?

47 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Paul (No Bad Days) Smith

"So I keep hearing that this is possible with non-profits....is it possible for a non…"

Jeffrey Burnham replied Feb 16, 2013 to What Do You Think About The Short Sale Lease Back Program?

47 Apr 5, 2013

"As there is often language that precludes the existing homeowner from remaining on t…"

Jeffrey Burnham replied Feb 10, 2013 to What Do You Think About The Short Sale Lease Back Program?

47 Apr 5, 2013

"unfortunately for us all...it's working"

Jeffrey Burnham replied Jan 30, 2013 to Fannie Mae Valuation - Call update

71 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"So... we all recognize that Fannie wants MORE than the properties are worth.   How d…"

Jeffrey Burnham replied Jan 16, 2013 to Fannie Mae Valuation - Call update

71 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************