Kathy Dyer Realtor Rosevillle Ca's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Kathy Dyer said, Yes this does sound serious. I think my client had one of those pre…"

Kathy Dyer Realtor Rosevillle Ca replied May 5, 2011 to Chase Bank is giving seller 30K to short sell! Has anyone heard of this?

38 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Hi Susan, No my client has not filed for BK so that is not a variable in this case,…"

Kathy Dyer Realtor Rosevillle Ca replied May 3, 2011 to Chase Bank is giving seller 30K to short sell! Has anyone heard of this?

38 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

"WOW Donna, I agree with that. My client also has a terrrible adjustable loan. Not su…"

Kathy Dyer Realtor Rosevillle Ca replied May 3, 2011 to Chase Bank is giving seller 30K to short sell! Has anyone heard of this?

38 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Thanks Dana for the heads up. Actually Chase sent the letter before it was listed. T…"

Kathy Dyer Realtor Rosevillle Ca replied May 1, 2011 to Chase Bank is giving seller 30K to short sell! Has anyone heard of this?

38 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Kathy Our letter is simply stated- no other terms. Short 30 day close. They are doin…"

Kathy Dyer Realtor Rosevillle Ca replied Apr 29, 2011 to Chase Bank is giving seller 30K to short sell! Has anyone heard of this?

38 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

"I think is was a fradulant caller trying to get the sellers private information. You…"

Kathy Dyer Realtor Rosevillle Ca replied Apr 28, 2011 to Litton Loan Debacle

6 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Kevin Vitali

"Yes I had it happen on 2 of my B of A files. It took 3 weeks for them to get to my f…"

Kathy Dyer Realtor Rosevillle Ca replied Apr 28, 2011 to Anyone having problem with mysteriously deactivated files since April 7 system upgrade?

9 May 16, 2011
Reply by Alex M.

"I do know that Freddie Mac GSE HAFA does not allow you to list your own property. No…"

Kathy Dyer Realtor Rosevillle Ca replied Apr 4, 2011 to Can agents list their own short sale properties?

69 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"Hello Eileen, I am with Brian too- I have a frist with Nation Star Fannie Mae invest…"

Kathy Dyer Realtor Rosevillle Ca replied Apr 4, 2011 to Chase/Freddie Mac allowing $3000 to PNC Heloc

5 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Kathy Dyer Realtor Rosevillle Ca

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************