Kathy Dyer Realtor Rosevillle Ca's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Brynt appreciate it. Kathy"

Kathy Dyer Realtor Rosevillle Ca replied Feb 27, 2012 to HELP WITH FANNIE MAE- My MLS does not support SS Assistace Desk

7 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Kathy Dyer Realtor Rosevillle Ca

"Hello Jay, I ran into this with an HOA re-conveyance transfer fee of $1800 that BAC…"

Kathy Dyer Realtor Rosevillle Ca replied Nov 13, 2011 to USAA HELOC - satanic

6 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Joshua Gayman

"Hello Cody, Hafa does have some other guidelines if the loan is GSE backed. Fannie a…"

Kathy Dyer Realtor Rosevillle Ca replied Sep 18, 2011 to GMAC & HAFA...wow

9 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by William F Griffin Jr

"  I want to add something that happened to me about these 3rd party companies Bank o…"

Kathy Dyer Realtor Rosevillle Ca replied Aug 14, 2011 to Co-Op Short Sale Assignments

34 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"I had a Hafa with Bank of America non GSE. I was not allowed to use the 3,000 to pay…"

Kathy Dyer Realtor Rosevillle Ca replied Aug 14, 2011 to HAFA INCENTIVE - Can Borrower/seller Elect Not To Receive The $3,000 Incentive?

22 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Minna Reid

"  HI Theresa, Yes- my clients got the letter first, then called me to do the short s…"

Kathy Dyer Realtor Rosevillle Ca replied Aug 11, 2011 to Chase Bank is giving seller 30K to short sell! Has anyone heard of this?

38 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

"  We just closed the deal- yes this is real and the SS approval took only 20 days. I…"

Kathy Dyer Realtor Rosevillle Ca replied Jul 12, 2011 to Chase Bank is giving seller 30K to short sell! Has anyone heard of this?

38 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

"I I just closed a Chase short sale that my clients got 30K also acquired from WaMu.…"

Kathy Dyer Realtor Rosevillle Ca replied Jul 12, 2011 to Made it all the way to investor approval to be denied, My realtor and seller are related

109 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

"If the short sale is Hafa and the investor is Freddie Mac- my understadning is that…"

Kathy Dyer Realtor Rosevillle Ca replied Jul 10, 2011 to Made it all the way to investor approval to be denied, My realtor and seller are related

109 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

"I Agree with Thom as well. The seller usually has to agree to an arms length agreeme…"

Kathy Dyer Realtor Rosevillle Ca replied Jun 26, 2011 to Suggestions for dealing with current owner who does not want to leave?

65 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Mary Wilcox

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************