William F Griffin Jr's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"I would want both loan numbers on the letter. Dont need someone with the 2nd calling…"

William F Griffin Jr replied Aug 23, 2012 to Chase Short Sale Approved 2 loans on one letter, but buyer's lender wants two

13 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"Using twitter and contacting HUD are both tactics that I learned by reading  posts o…"

William F Griffin Jr replied Aug 5, 2012 to Bank of America FHA Short Sale/ HUD Escalation Contact needed

7 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Lizel Wieser

"I sent a twitter to the help team which was helpful. I was haveing a difficult time…"

William F Griffin Jr replied Aug 4, 2012 to Bank of America FHA Short Sale/ HUD Escalation Contact needed

7 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Lizel Wieser

"Curtis, it becomes the buyers business when they put earnest money up front and do i…"

William F Griffin Jr replied Jul 29, 2012 to Sharing Short Sale Approval letters

72 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"I have personally never seen an approval with a sellers SSN.  A lot of the BofA appr…"

William F Griffin Jr replied Jul 29, 2012 to Sharing Short Sale Approval letters

72 Aug 12, 2012

"I agrre with Rick also. I have not received an approval yet that had the sellers SSN…"

72 Aug 12, 2012

"We  have had one short sale where USAA was in second position and they REFUSED to ne…"

William F Griffin Jr replied Jul 27, 2012 to USAA 2ND LIEN, DONT BOTHER, LET IT GO TO FORECLOSURE!

55 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Brian Avery

"I received an approval letter with the wrong approved buyers on the letter. We had b…"

William F Griffin Jr replied Jul 26, 2012 to Sharing Short Sale Approval letters

72 Aug 12, 2012

"I honesly have not had may problems with BofA. Wells Fargo is my headace.  They emai…"

William F Griffin Jr replied Jul 26, 2012 to Bank of America has a New Game

3 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by William F Griffin Jr

"The last file we had with Nationstar mortgage was not that bad. The negotiator was e…"

William F Griffin Jr replied Jul 26, 2012 to In negotiations with met life/ first horizons short sale for 6 months and they sold it to NATION STAR yesterday

25 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by William F Griffin Jr

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************